Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel (70731 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Majid Michel’s Wife, Virna And Daughters (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by sexyLeamon(f): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2010
nat3:

I'm a Jamaican living in the UK married a to Nigerian love everything about 9ja i'm a flim critic I started watching Majid three months ago and i was hook i watch all his movies in one week lol,  i was on holiday he is real he is the most realistic in terms of accent it never changes and you believe him he was a little shaky in divine love thats understandable[b] i am a big fan of Ramsey until i saw majid the guy is fab i think his talent is to be cherish. [/b] Majid is the African verson of (Wentworth Miller, michael scofield in prison break)

I agree with you over there, I thot Ramsey was the best actor in Africa, but since Majid has arrived, I guess Ramsey can comfortably take second position.
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by mindeh(f): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2010
van vicker anyday.majid doesnt even come close
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by THEAMAKA(f): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2010
nat3:

I'm a Jamaican living in the UK married a to Nigerian love everything about 9ja i'm a flim critic I started watching Majid three months ago and i was hook i watch all his movies in one week lol,  i was on holiday he is real he is the most realistic in terms of accent it never changes and you believe him he was a little shaky in divine love thats understandable i am a big fan of Ramsey until i saw majid the guy is fab i think his talent is to be cherish.
Majid is the African verson of (Wentworth Miller, michael scofield in prison break)

As for his looks he's very handsome, also the comparision between Van and Majid, Van is handsome too but he's the male verson of barbie doll like keep your mouth shut. But majid without being byass has personality  not picking on the guy (Van) i'm sure he's nice but I have lived in America for over 10years schooled there I can speak the accent very well and many others not boasting just making a reference as I perfer to speak 9ja patios not as an immitation i feel very comfortable in speaking it.  what Van his speaking is hurting our ears my advise to van not listen but hear the accent and practice it very well or just speak your normal tounge us foreigns do not want to watch an african speaking whiteman tounge thats why i like Mr owoh.

Abeg dis a fi mi mind o, plz do come cuss me ova Van Vicker I prefer Majid the Niga is fine

[size=20pt]GBAM!!![/size] I FEEL THE SAME WAY.
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by selencious(f): 1:13am On Jan 16, 2010
Van Vicker!!! Majid is too slim for my liking, I love guys with some muscles that you can feel,  smiley smiley
Van is also a better actor
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by londoner: 3:02am On Jan 16, 2010
Van seems like a nice family guy, but he acts as if he is a ventrilaquist, he talks without really even opening his mouth. He needs to stop talking through his teeth. He also does not enterpret emotion well at all.

Hopefully, he'll improve because he already has attention and seems a nice guy.
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by kajwill: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2010
kissI love Majid. He is alot Sexier when he is with women in the movies. He is also a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better actor than Van Vicker. I like both but I would say Majid is HOTT!!! and Van is cute!
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by LovinMe: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2010
Majid for me, he has good looks AND he can act. LOVED HIM IN TRINITY!!! Van has the looks but he's still improving on the acting
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by Nayah(f): 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2010
hELLO feloows VAN VICKER of course!! so handsome, even though I prefer Jim Iyke or Desmond Elliot( even a bit bigger)
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by favouredjb(f): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2010
Majid all d way
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by QueenN1: 4:02am On Nov 27, 2010
Majid Michel is a much better actor than Van Vicker who just happens to be a cute guy with absolutely no substance, Majid is sexy, intense and charismatic and all those who a silly enough to choose Van over him are doing so mainly on the basis of his cuteness, Nigerian movies which have a certain level of natural charm and are highly entertaining are not comparable to movies from the U.S or the U.K because their budget structures are different the time it takes to produce and film 1 Hollywood movie would equate into 10 Nollywood movies Van in a Hollywood atmosphere is a recipe for pure failure but Majid would definitely be able to adapt and perform because he is equipped with all the attributes of a great actor once granted the opportunity, So all you Majid critics indulge yourself in some Hollywood movies then watch a Majid flick as well as a Van flick and then criticize,
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by africhika(f): 5:08am On Nov 27, 2010
ewwwww. ewwwww. ewwwwwww. neither one.

if i must choose, emmm---Van, i guess undecided
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 27, 2010
errr I change my mind Majid anyday. Van is so boring now days. And to be honest I don't see anything special anymore undecided
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by exterf03(f): 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
Van vicker is d guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by kandiikane(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2011
Van vicker, But without those dirty contacts, Man wear contacts nuh attractive atall atall
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by queenet246(f): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2011
MAJIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD all the way. smiley
at least he's naija.
try and appreciate ur brothers.
KPOMO PEOPLE tongue tongue
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2011
Van Vicker all d way. So handsome and he is at least kinda clean in movies.
Majid Micheal"
1) Talks like he has catarrh in his mouth which is usually irritating.
2) He overdoes every love part by putting in hands in ladies' sensitive part which is totally wrong
3) Is not that goodlooking. At least not anymore.

Van Vicker on the other hand: His accent and voice is so nice. Basically I look forward to his looks and his accent in every movie. Majid's voice is so irritating. if u havnt noticed try watching one of his movies again. U'll see what I mean.
Talking abt actin, I dont know "how better' he is. By doing rubbish?
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
You don't like him, thats fine but don't paint him black.

He don't put his hands in any woman. That is all acting. And there was only one movie that he finger a chick. (The game)
And that was not even real. Sorry that Majid is such an awesome actor that he made you believed it.

Try watching a bit more of his movies, then you will know what real acting is. And who knows, you may probably be able to distinguish between the crap that Van do and the acting that Majid does.
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by anonymous6(f): 12:34am On Sep 03, 2011
Well some people mentioned Ramsey As well so I will add him to my assessment

When it comes to[b] acting:[/b] I think Ramsey Noauh & Majid Micheal are in a tie and win this match because Ramsey has been in Nollywood way longer(2 decades and more) then Van And Majid, has made a name for himself in terms of acting not only in English Nollywood movies but Yoruba movies; For Majid he is a fresh new rookie that definitely has the talent(no debate) but is more popular in Ghollywood then Nollywood, so I want to give him more years(he is still growing as a actor) before I see if he can surpass Ramsey standing in Nollywood (or at least be in the same level), also I feel at times Majid over does his acting at times, especially when he plays crazy/angry roles that it doesn't look natural("Crime to Christ" &" the Beast" is a good example, he look like he was copying Al Pacino or Robert Deniro in GodFather like movies so much that not only was the movie fake his acting seem fake and not believable). nevertheless Majid has talent though. Lastly Van Vicker, well let me put it this way he can't act if his life depended on it; I consider his acting amateur acting. I feel if Van came out now he will have a harder chance acting in Nollywood movies, he should be lucky he joined Nollywood when it was still in it's infancy stage. I think Nollywood still picks him because he is eye candy to many women.

When it comes to[b] looks[/b]: Well Van Vicker wins this match(but not by a wide margin though), Majid & Ramsey come in second; now don't get me wrong all these men are handsome and good looking and I'm actually attracted more to Ramsey more then the other two but when it comes to looks Van wins. At the same time it depends on what you mean by looks because Van does have the pretty boy looks while Majid and Ramsey have the tough guy-rugged handsome looks(which I am attracted to more personally) but I am suspecting you mean the pretty boy obvious looks is what you(OP) are talking about.

When it comes to the[b] body[/b]: To me Van Vicker & Ramsey Noauh are in a tie and win this match, and Majid comes in second. Majid is just to skinny and scrawny to me, I like a man with a body who can carry me without hesitation and I don't see that with Majid I feel that with Ramsey and Van to a extent actually. I have seen Nigerian men make this same assessment with nollywood actresses, for example as much as genevieve Nnaji is considered pretty and admired by men(mostly african men) & CNN, when it comes to attraction(physically or body wise) the Nollywood actresses/women I hear the Nigerian men say they love is Lillian bach, Omotola Jalade Ekeiende, Mercy Johnson because they have curvy big booty bodies, Genevieve just doesn't(at least not like the three I mentioned) have that body, her body is more model like(nothing wrong with that but men, especially black men tend to like the Melyssa ford body then Selita E banks body).

Ramsey Nouah

Majid Micheal

Van Vicker

1 Like

Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by jordanamicheai: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2013
Vaan vicker of course majid is just to skinny van has abs looks and talent.
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by AbegailBooth: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2013
I think I love them both however the number 1 is Majid.I would like them to come to South Africa in Cape Town so that they can empower more youth as they are their role models.I am willing to host them.Cheers Abby
Re: Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel by Akinwale1424(m): 10:56pm On May 24, 2018
MissyB1:
Lmao!! Na real Idiot. cheesy cheesy
Really, the dude's performance on set is FAKE. Even if Van is a cripple, I'll choose him a million times over Majid.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Confirms Dating Ycee. "Age Is Just A Number" / Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey / Nathaniel Bassey's Comments On Busola Dakolo & COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.