Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

“we Are Hungry, Do Something” – Daughter Of President Buhari’s Special Adviser - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “we Are Hungry, Do Something” – Daughter Of President Buhari’s Special Adviser (531 Views)

Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes / Chidi Mokeme Mocks Photo Of President Buhari And APC Members In London / Buhari Special Adviser On Media Femi Adesina Shares Family Story:daddy I'll Be.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“we Are Hungry, Do Something” – Daughter Of President Buhari’s Special Adviser by famousozi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Moremi Ojudu, the daughter of Babafemi Ojudu, President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Political Affairs, has taken to her social media page to complain about hunger in Nigeria.

Moremi said that like other Nigerians, she is feeling the pang of hunger despite being the child of Buhari’s Special Adviser, which many consider a privileged position.

She thus said that at any available opportunity when there is a protest, she will join fellow Nigerians.

She wrote on her Facebook page: “It’s painful when people come to my inbox telling me am the Daughter of the Special Assistant to the President. Yes I know, its just a freaking title with absolutely NOTHING attached. I am HUNGRY as you are.

“Pls note, I receive no shishi from my father, I hustle my way out through it all. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t, cause the regular demands on me is much each day. And of course, how many people would understand. Read more at:http://www.amosozi.com/2016/12/we-are-hungry-do-something-daughter-of.html

Re: “we Are Hungry, Do Something” – Daughter Of President Buhari’s Special Adviser by mofeoluwadassah: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mtcheeeeewww
Re: “we Are Hungry, Do Something” – Daughter Of President Buhari’s Special Adviser by Omudia11: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lol... I'm sure even her father being the special assistant to the president will join in the protests. Buhari has finished Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Vector Writes Open Letter To FG. / Can You Remember The Highest Beating You Got From You Parent ? / Blac Chyna Classy And Stylish As MAC Fragrance Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.