Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How To Start An Oil Servicing Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start An Oil Servicing Company (889 Views)

A Liquidated Oil Servicing Company In Ph Is Selling Off All Her Equipment And Ve / How To Start An Online Store With No Money And Make Profit / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do Before You Start An Online Home Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start An Oil Servicing Company by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
goodday nairalanders, i am a business person and i am looking to invest in d oil and gas sector......i want to set up an oil servicing company that would provide engineering services to oil companies.....as i am not an engineer i want nairalanders with knowledge about this business to pls enlighten me on d following

what are the specific services needed by the oil companies

what are the neccessary equipment and manpower skills needed to run this business
Re: How To Start An Oil Servicing Company by HungerBAD: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Very very interested in this topic.

3 Likes

Re: How To Start An Oil Servicing Company by dingbang(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
First you need a consultant
Re: How To Start An Oil Servicing Company by adedayor08(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
oil firms are broadly divided into two which are those in the upstream sector and those in the downstream sector.
for those in downstream like obat oil, capital oil, rahmaniyya, emerdep etc services to render include
1. serving and repair of pump/gangs for loading takers
2. welding and repair of storage tanks.
3. Dredging of water ways to enable ships doc.
if its upstream sector, you are obviously dealing with mining and transportation of cruise oil and a lot is involved in that.
make your choice between upstream and downstream and let's discuss further.

1 Like

Re: How To Start An Oil Servicing Company by castrokins(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
#IWantoKnowToo
Re: How To Start An Oil Servicing Company by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
adedayor08:
oil firms are broadly divided into two which are those in the upstream sector and those in the downstream sector.
for those in downstream like obat oil, capital oil, rahmaniyya, emerdep etc services to render include
1. serving and repair of pump/gangs for loading takers
2. welding and repair of storage tanks.
3. Dredging of water ways to enable ships doc.
if its upstream sector, you are obviously dealing with mining and transportation of cruise oil and a lot is involved in that.
make your choice between upstream and downstream and let's discuss further.
i'm interested in the upstream sector
Re: How To Start An Oil Servicing Company by millhouse: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
following
Re: How To Start An Oil Servicing Company by adedayor08(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
The upstream sector includes:
1. searching for
potential underground or underwater
crude oil and natural gas fields

2. drilling exploratory wells,
3. subsequently drilling and operating the wells that recover and bring the crude oil and/or raw natural gas to the surface.

you can help firms search for oil underground and under water, or you can acquire drilling equipments to help oil ridges.
Re: How To Start An Oil Servicing Company by jeftalene(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
ultron1234:
i'm interested in the upstream sector

You can service the upstream sector in;
1. Rig Maintenance
2. Abandonment
3. Artificial Lift
4. Coil Tubing
5. Directional Drilling
6. Land Drilling
7. Offshore Drilling
8. Well Service
9. Work-over
10. Project Management services, etc.

If you seek an active individual technical partner to work with on the set-up, Whatsapp me on 08167394799.
Re: How To Start An Oil Servicing Company by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2016
adedayor08:
The upstream sector includes:
1. searching for
potential underground or underwater
crude oil and natural gas fields

2. drilling exploratory wells,
3. subsequently drilling and operating the wells that recover and bring the crude oil and/or raw natural gas to the surface.

you can help firms search for oil underground and under water, or you can acquire drilling equipments to help oil ridges.
which of these is in high demand and how to i key into it
Re: How To Start An Oil Servicing Company by adedayor08(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2016
ultron1234:
which of these is in high demand and how to i key into it
Can you afford a ship ?
Re: How To Start An Oil Servicing Company by Xync(f): 9:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! MMM's True Plans For Jan. 15 Of Next Year Revealed. / Leveraging Your Business With Other People's Money / Is This Real? Has Anyone Heard About It? Pls Help A Nairalander...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.