Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) (1929 Views)

Prostitute Loses 4-Year-Old Son To Client After All Night Sex Romp In Delta / Sally Dagun Of Union Bank Steals Customer’s N8.8 Million In Abuja / Car Wash Attendant Steals Customer's SUV To Punish His Employer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) by Samtexjohn1: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
This prostitute, Valentine Sibanda, appeared in court for stealing $450 (About N216,000) from 35-year-old Doubt Chindove on November 20.
Valentine Sibanda stole the man's money

Explaining how she stole the man’s monthly salary, the state prosecutor, Ms Magret Takawira said the two met at a sports bar in the city centre and struck a deal to spend the night at Chindove’s house.
“At around midnight, the complainant met the accused person at Extreme Sports Bar. They agreed to spend a night together and proceeded to the complainant’s place of residence in Mpopoma,” said Ms Takawira.

According to Takawira, while Mr Chindove was still asleep, the prostitute woke up around 4 am and stole his wallet containing a driver’s licence, defensive driver’s licence, car keys and $450. She also took a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3. But Sibanda told Magistrate Ndebele that she only saw $300 (N144,000) in the wallet and should not be held accountable for the difference.

The magistrate asked about the amount of money that she was supposed to be paid for her services, drawing laughter from the gallery.

“Why did you steal from your client? Don’t you realise that if you steal from clients you’re destroying your client base? You said you had charged him $20 for the night, how then can you explain stealing over a thousand dollars worth of property from him? Did he do more rounds than you had initially agreed on, or you didn’t like his performance?” asked Mr Ndebele.
Sibanda said she thought Mr Chindove would refuse to pay and decided to take the money and leave. The total value of the stolen property was at $1 090 and only $790 was recovered.

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/12/prostitute-steals-customers-entire.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) by Lucasinho(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
hmm Make I staY here 1st..
Re: Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) by softMarket(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
I wanted to comment on this,but my mom is on NL

so lemme just respect my old age and shut up!

See u in the next thread! cool

but that man f**k up oh.......how u go hold ur salary for pocket?

Dont you have Bank account?

idikwa veryyy stupid ooo
Re: Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) by mii4u(f): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Watever hapns to pple that patronise prostitute, I don't really care.
Re: Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) by Bobbysmart6(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
shocked z dat d prostitute? She luk ug...
Re: Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) by player007(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
softMarket:
I wanted to comment on this,but my mom is on NL

so lemme just respect my old age and shut up!

See u in the next thread! cool

but that man f**k up oh.......how u go hold ur salary for pocket?

Dont you have Bank account?

idikwa veryyy stupid ooo
I tire o. besides sef what's a man as old as that doing with ashawo?
Re: Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) by mrajims(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
That serve him right, na God catch am, na the tiths wey the guy suppose pay be that. im very sure he dnt use to give his wife money at home.
Re: Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) by southernbelle(f): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
“Why did you steal from your client? Don’t you realise that if you steal from clients you’re destroying your client base? You said you had charged him $20 for the night, how then can you explain stealing over a thousand dollars worth of property from him? Did he do more rounds than you had initially agreed on, or you didn’t like his performance?” asked Mr Ndebele.
shocked shocked shocked
See questions!!
Re: Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) by ultimateyankee: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
hmmm the hustle is real
Re: Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
He-goat kawai

Re: Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) by Khd95(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2016
I dey suspekt kenya
Re: Prostitute Steals Customer’s Entire Salary After All-night Sex (photo) by OgaTheTop2: 9:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Orisirisi..

(1) (Reply)

Cultist Arrest In Rsust Today / Nigeria Guy Killed His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual (see Photos) / Husband Impregnates Mother-in- Law After Losing Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.