Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Which Business Can I Venture Into With 250k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Venture Into With 250k (874 Views)

This will be the best investment you ever venture into this 2019. / I Have 7K Which Business Can I Venture Into? / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Venture Into With 250k by etiosa97(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
please i wanna know which business i can venture into with 250k. I'm still young (18). I'm waiting for uniben to release second batch, but in case i wasn't given admission, i would like to know which business i can start with that amount.

please don't tell me About MMM or other networking business or internet business
Re: Which Business Can I Venture Into With 250k by Oluwapresley(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
etiosa97:
please i wanna know which business i can venture into with 250k. I'm still young (18). I'm waiting for uniben to release second batch, but in case i wasn't given admission, i would like to know which business i can start with that amount.

please don't tell me About MMM or other networking business or internet business

well, people would suggest businesses to you based on what they av been exposed to. out of all suggestions, it would then be left for u to go with one or none.
from ma side, I would suggest a buy and sell kinda business.. and since we in the festive period, I would suggest probably something that sells well with Christmas and new year. I'm a 500 level student of agriculture so I'm more inclined towards agriculture and I'm looking at u investing in buying of poultry birds, either old layers or broilers from a farm and retail it. if ur locality isn't one that is subsistent in nature(where people produce their own food), u could search for a farm and buy live chicken from them and resale it.
or u could just look for something else that sells with festive season.
Re: Which Business Can I Venture Into With 250k by jeftalene(m): 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
etiosa97:

Just save yourself the stress so u can focus on your admission pursuit, simply invest in a smart shop like Jumia, Konga etc as a silent partner and share in their profit quarterly. Whatsapp me on 08167394799, lets discuss further.
Re: Which Business Can I Venture Into With 250k by stellabangs(f): 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
etiosa97:

Hhmmmm!!!
Well I can recommend one to you that can earn you from 5-7 figure income and it cost way less than that to start. As a matter of fact you invest in that and then do the necessary ground works and watch it grow as it duplicates letting you spend your remaining money any full time business of your choice.

If interested Whatsapp 08057595434 to know more.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Buyer Needed,, / Business Name Registration Services / MLF Rocks!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.