Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Secrets Of Making Money By Investing In A Vacant Land - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Secrets Of Making Money By Investing In A Vacant Land (260 Views)

A Vacant Full Plot Of Land For Sale In Simawa-very Urgent / A vacant plot of Land At Obadore, Igando Road For Sale, Pay 3.5m Net / A Vacant Full Plot Of Land For Sale-very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Making Money By Investing In A Vacant Land by princejoelESQ(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please permit me to tell you a rather short story before I conclude. For over 14 years, I have lived and stayed along this axis. Back then, you could count the number of modern houses on this axis. My family and I stayed farther down along Sangotedo area. The distance to my house and the next house was miles away not to talk of a shopping mall or a market. Then, I bought my land for 60,000.00 for a plot….. yes it was ridiculously cheap but development and civilization was seriously lacking. The estate agent advised me to invest in more lands but because of the area shortcomings as at that time, I was reluctant to. After so much persuasion from this agent who was and still is my friend, I decided to buy another two plots of land very close to the first land. Sincerely, I felt like I have thrown my money into the bush after I considered all the possibilities of development. My wife and I decided to leave the land vacant for a while on the grounds that building on it then would be another waste of money because nobody would want to rent a house in an underdeveloped and uncivilized area. As days turned to months and months to years and more years.......... http://www.ibejulekkilawyer.com/secrets-of-making-money-by-investing-in-a-vacant-land-part1/.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale / Bed Bug Services In Lagos / Unending Problem Of Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.