Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Unusual! Mourinho Spotted Eating ‘jollof Rice’ In Africa (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unusual! Mourinho Spotted Eating ‘jollof Rice’ In Africa (photos) (913 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Video Of Herself Eating Jollof Rice Inside A Bathtub (watch) / DJ Cuppy Shares Video Of Herself Eating Jollof Rice Inside A Bathtub / Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unusual! Mourinho Spotted Eating ‘jollof Rice’ In Africa (photos) by youngsahito(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Back in 2014, Jose Mourinho bagged a job as an ambassador at the World Food Programme which kicked off with visit to sub-Saharan Africa to witness effects of malnutrition.
“I was amazed with the numbers. I could not believe or imagine them. I was shocked,” he said in London about the number of malnourished children in Africa.
Mourinho was taken to Liberia or the Ivory Coast to better understand the effects of malnutrition.
Check out pictures of his visit below;

(1) (Reply)

Usher Raymond Rocking With Phyno Song #fadafada Live In A Club--(video,pics) / Wow! Take A Look At This Tallest 16yrs Old Basketball Player (PHOTO+VIDEO) / PHOTO: Banky W Visits Bbnaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.