Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise (1057 Views)

We Are Called To Do Ecclesia (a Government) Not Church (house Of Worship) / Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Oneness Of The Body Of Christ, One Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Blowing trumpets in a household area,where innocent people are sleeping

1 Like

Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by yomi007k(m): 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
Go there with some guys all dressed in black.

Tell dem dem u guys worship wt church of satan n dir noise dey disturb.

Threaten dem dt u will burn down d place.

Thank me later . Lol
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by EyeHateGod: 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
I Think it's high time Govt put Laws On noise pollution.. You can't try this S#it in Well civilized countries..
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:
I Think it's high time Govt put Laws On noise pollution.. You can't try this S#it in Well civilized countries..

There are already laws for that and besides you are not in a well civilized country and i doubt if you have even sniffed the air of one.

Go and pray for your pastor first.
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by EyeHateGod: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
4everGod:

There are already laws for that and besides you are not in a well civilized country and i doubt if you have even sniffed the air of one.

Please if i have not been to a well civilized country b4 how is that your problem?

As for my pastors members have been praying for him for the past 9years now it seams not to be working..
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by hopefulLandlord: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

there are laws in place but there's "conflict of interest"

look at it this way, most Nigerians are religious one way or another; if you want to report a church for noisemaking for instance, there's a huge chance you'll report to a "Christian" who would do almost anything to make sure your complaints doesn't leave his desk because he/she probably sees that noise as a means of "spreading the gospel" rather than "disturbing the peace of the neighborhood"
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by hopefulLandlord: 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
4everGod:

what is this?
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by EyeHateGod: 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

there are laws in place but there's "conflict of interest"

look at it this way, most Nigerians are religious one way or another; if you want to report a church for noisemaking for instance, there's a huge chance you'll report to a "Christian" who would do almost anything to make sure your complaints doesn't leave his desk because he/she probably sees that noise as a means of "spreading the gospel" rather than "disturbing the peace of the neighborhood"
Oh now i get but pls can you Quote where this law is mentioned? I'll like to see it..

I also saw this
https://www.nairaland.com/2559183/how-report-noise-pullution-streets

And this
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2009/12/shackled-by-laws-on-noise-pollution/amp/
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Please if i have not been to a well civilized country b4 how is that your problem?

As for my pastors members have been praying for him for the past 9years now it seams not to be working..

I always look at you as a disgruntled younger one and it always makes me laugh
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by hopefulLandlord: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Oh now i get but pls can you Quote where this law is mentioned? I'll like to see it..
I also saw this
https://www.nairaland.com/2559183/how-report-noise-pullution-streets
And this
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2009/12/shackled-by-laws-on-noise-pollution/amp/

I honestly don't know where the law specifically mentions it but there is a law in place since there's a way you can report noise pollution
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Meanwhile since you are bold enough to hide behind a faceless forum to create an EyeHateGod Moniker have you been bold enough to tell your parents and your pastor that you are an Atheist?

Your liver reach that one? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by EyeHateGod: 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
4everGod:

Meanwhile since you are bold enough to hide behind a faceless forum to create an EyeHateGod Moniker have you been bold enough to tell your parents and your pastor that you are an Atheist?

Your liver reach that one? grin grin
Why don't you go to Saudi Arabia and declear that you are a Christian? Maybe Jesus Would protect you...
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by EyeHateGod: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
4everGod:

I always look at you as a disgruntled younger one and it always makes me laugh
If i hadn't know you well on Nl i would take this Serious it saddens me to inform you that it's not working....try again..
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by hopefulLandlord: 10:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Why don't you go to Saudi Arabia and declear that you are a Christian? Maybe Jesus Would protect you...

he's tryna derail the thread

don't help him

1 Like

Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by EyeHateGod: 10:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I honestly don't know where the law specifically mentions it but there is a law in place since there's a way you can report noise pollution
Because i have tried to look for it but i can't find not if there is really a law it's not that serious..
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by EyeHateGod: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

don't help him
He is thinking that his ad hominem would work on me grin
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

If i could go to India to hold a crusade na saudi i no fit go? You sit behind your android 2.1 phone pretending to be a hard man and a true hater of God while your wimpy self cannot even tell your parents or pastor you are an atheist.

Which is worse, a man lying to another or a man lying to himself?
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

don't help him

Whats their to derail when i already told the OP that there is a law existing. Thats all he needs to know. The rest is simply gist
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by hopefulLandlord: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Because i have tried to look for it but i can't find not if there is really a law it's not that serious..

there should be

I'll probably contact my lawyer for that
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

If i hadn't know you well on Nl i would take this Serious it saddens me to inform you that it's not working....try again..

You think you know me due to NL? It should sadden you though that you are actually lying to yourself
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by hopefulLandlord: 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
4everGod:

that there is a law existing. Thats all he needs to know. The rest is simply gist
can you tell us about this "law"? we are here to learn
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by EyeHateGod: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
4everGod:

If i could go to India to hold a crusade na saudi i no fit go?

First of all the main religion in India is Hinduism and Hinduism is far better than Christianity at least they don't kill people like you guys

2)in India They are different part

3)India is different from Saudi Arabia don't pretend like you don't know that...

You sit behind your android 2.1 phone pretending to be a hard man and a true hater of God while your wimpy self cannot even tell your parents or pastor you are an atheist.

Please how do you know am using Ginger bread? Did the holy spirit give you this vision?

It is no surprise that this is coming from you giving the fact that you lack home training..

Which is worse, a man lying to another or a man lying to himself?
This is irrelevant to me...
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

can you tell us about this "law"? we are here to learn

Na you say you have a lawyer. Ask him. Now you want to learn from me your illogical friend. Please do not infect me.
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by hopefulLandlord: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
4everGod:

Na you say you have a lawyer. Ask him. Now you want to learn from me your illogical friend. Please do not infect me.

k
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by EyeHateGod: 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
4everGod:

You think you know me due to NL? It should sadden you though that you are actually lying to yourself
This is Irrelevant to me..
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

First of all the main religion in India is Hinduism and Hinduism is far better than Christianity at least they don't kill people like you guys

2)in India They are different part

3)India is different from Saudi Arabia don't pretend like you don't know that...

Please how do you know am using Ginger bread? Did the holy spirit give you this vision?

It is no surprise that this is coming from you giving the fact that you lack home training..

This is irrelevant to me...

You who has home training are hiding out on the internet bashing God yet you boldly deceive your parents as they hold your hand to walk into church or pray as a family. I can see your home training in action.

A good home should have taught you to always be yourself and speak up in truth no matter what... grin grin grin grin But liverlessness no gree you.

Will daddy pull out his Belt or throw back hand at you? Show 'em how tough you are afterall you act tough all over NL. Abi all na shakara? cheesy cheesy cheesy

When i got born again i was bold enough to declare it to a stern father and he threw me out and disowned me. I took it like a real man.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by EyeHateGod: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

there should be

I'll probably contact my lawyer for that
Okies
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by EyeHateGod: 10:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
4everGod:

You who has home training are hiding out on the internet bashing God yet you boldly deceive your parents as they hold your hand to walk into church or pray as a family. I can see your home training in action.

This is the Last time I'll Quote you..

1)i don't stay with my parent so i don't go to the same church with them

2)i don't bash god I Question it...

A good home should have taught you to always be yourself and speak up in truth no matter what... grin grin grin grin But liverlessness no gree you.

Will daddy pull out his Belt or throw back hand at you? Show 'em how tough you are afterall you act tough all over NL. Abi all na shakara? cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is irrelevant and is also a false claim

Just because your dad beates you and still beats you doesn't mean other people have parent that are like yours.. So stop projecting ur dad character to my dad...
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This is the Last time I'll Quote you..

1)i don't stay with my parent so i don't go to the same church with them

2)i don't bash god I Question it...

This is irrelevant and is also a false claim

Just because your dad beates you and still beats you doesn't mean other people have parent that are like yours.. So stop projecting ur dad character to my dad...

Sorry son i actually laid the foundation to my first house at barely 26 and stopped living with my parents at 21. I run a major biz now with employees numbering almost 35. Got my kid brother his own home in Benue state where he is based and you think i live with my father?

We all chat here but we also make money offline.

Man up and tell your parents and pastor and stop lying for atheism that you do not live with them. You know i know wink
Re: One Church House Fellowship Is Currently Making Noise by felixomor: 11:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
4everGod:

Sorry son i actually laid the foundation to my first house at barely 26 and stopped living with my parents at 21. I run a major biz now with employees numbering almost 35. Got my kid brother his own home in Benue state where he is based and you think i live with my father?

We all chat here but we also make money offline.

Man up and tell your parents and pastor and stop lying for atheism that you do not live with them. You know i know wink

Gbam!

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Timeline Of The Biblical Account / "Men Who Enjoy Having Wives On Top During Sex Will Not Make Heaven' - Pastor / Much Awaited 2018 Prophecies By Prophet DAPO ADENIYI Of Word Of Faith Prophetic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.