Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ineedtutors.com - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ineedtutors.com (397 Views)

Ineedtutors.com / Ineedtutors.com / Ineedtutors.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ineedtutors.com by IneedTutors: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2016
Are you a teacher or you know someone who stays in Agungi area of lekki lagos state and has an engineering or science background and can excellently prepare someone for common entrance exams. He/she must have experience of teaching and be ready to teach monday to friday from 5pm to 8pm. ineedtutors is a high profile educational support service agency who specialized in connecting parents and schools with highly qualified, experienced and professional teachers/tutors at home and in schools. There is an urgent need of competent home tutors in lekki. to get started as a tutor click the following link to register http://www.ineedtutors.com/tutor-form and call 09090065775. please pass the information around as you might be helping someone to earn a living today.

Re: Ineedtutors.com by Timossa(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2016
Hi IneedTutors,

I'm an Award Winning Educationist and I would like to become one of your Tutors. I can teach Spanish, IB Business Management, Religious Studies, IGCSE/GCSE Business Studies, Commerce, Social Studies, Government, English, Marketing and Professional Business Management Courses.

You can reach me on : universitinfo@gmail.com or 09081108687

IneedTutors:
Are you a teacher or you know someone who stays in Agungi area of lekki lagos state and has an engineering or science background and can excellently prepare someone for common entrance exams. He/she must have experience of teaching and be ready to teach monday to friday from 5pm to 8pm. ineedtutors is a high profile educational support service agency who specialized in connecting parents and schools with highly qualified, experienced and professional teachers/tutors at home and in schools. There is an urgent need of competent home tutors in lekki. to get started as a tutor click the following link to register http://www.ineedtutors.com/tutor-form and call 09090065775. please pass the information around as you might be helping someone to earn a living today.
Re: Ineedtutors.com by Timossa(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2016
Hi IneedTutors,

I'm an Award Winning Educationist with 6 years teaching experience and I would like to become one of your Tutors. I can teach Spanish, IB Business Management, Religious Studies, IGCSE/GCSE Business Studies, Commerce, Social Studies, Government, English, Marketing and Professional Business Management Courses.

You can reach me on : universitinfo@gmail.com or 09081108687

IneedTutors:

(1) (Reply)

Finally Federal Poly Ado-ekiti 2016/17 UTME Admission List Have Been Released / Good News For Abu, Zaria / Introduction To Trig Identities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.