Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Listen To Maserati 5ive And Sway To Amazing Hiphop - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To Maserati 5ive And Sway To Amazing Hiphop (609 Views)

Narrox - Sway Walking / New Hiphop Mp3 Songs Free Downloads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Maserati 5ive And Sway To Amazing Hiphop by davidsammuel201: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Hip hop music is far too difficult and fun. However, the trick half is to get a solid foothold within the era of online competition. There are several artists that are ceaselessly attempting to create it big with their songs. Most of the artists burn-out owing to serious competition within the music-sharing web site, soundcloud. However shoving everybody from the pathway, Maserati 5ive have created his mark. This cool rap star has several followers in soundcloud and can simply be distinguished from others. He has some uber tracks that are way ahead and amazing from their time.

Maserati 5ive’s songs are musically complicated however deep roots combined with hip hop in his music blends. His soundcloud profile holds songs like – Let the Beat Break, Wrist, My City, I know It, Creepy Stalker, Twitter Talking etc. His fans can hear his music on soundcloud and sway along with his cool rapping and fantastic beats.

For more songs visit our link below :
https://soundcloud.com/maserati-5ive/tracks

(1) (Reply)

I Have Won All The Awards, I No Dey Sing Again – Davido / Gospel: He Is Worthy [israel Christopher] / Do You Still Remember This Old School Days Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.