Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Psc Solar (uk) - Solar Inverters/panels For All Nigerians - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Psc Solar (uk) - Solar Inverters/panels For All Nigerians (1233 Views)

Buy Solar Inverters, Panels And Batteries At Most Affordable Price 08066602785 / Sunshine Solar Panels For Sale (wholesale Price) / Bb Z3 And Q10. Screen, And Panels For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psc Solar (uk) - Solar Inverters/panels For All Nigerians by pscindustries: 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Good Afternoon Nairalanders,

I believe you will not want to celebrate this YULETIDE Period in DARKNESS...

The only simple and smart electricity solution to this situation of a bored YULETIDE PERIOD is to INVEST IN THE SOLAR POWER SYSTEM NOW!!!.

With PSC Solar Systems, you can control your flow of electricity, rather than be waiting for PHCN to restore light whereby they will not at the end of the DAY.

I Know you all UNDERSTOOD WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
Then You will agree with me that the solution is to make use of Solar System for generating electricity.

NOW WHERE DO YOU LOCATE AND BUY SOLAR POWER SYSTEM FOR YOUR HOME IN NIGERIA?

The Advantages of purchasing from PSC is that:
1. Our customer services promises 1year WARRANTY
2. Have trained and skilled installation Engineers to install your solar system
3. All items are made in GERMANY
4. Maintenance of all items for a substantial fee.
5. Material are of good quality and not inferior products
6. What else are you looking? You got them all.

Our Website ( www.pscsolaruk.com ) is user-friendly and mobile-responsive.
Call us today for quick order and quotation on +2348120855444, +234016280208
Email us and let us give you the best quotation for your homes and businesses on info@pscsolaruk.com.
Visit us today at our physical office at 79, Adeniyi Jone, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
PSC SOLAR (UK)..... Africa's solar electricity power....

Re: Psc Solar (uk) - Solar Inverters/panels For All Nigerians by bomboyi(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Run away from these guys, their warranty get kleg. See their repair conditions:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your email.

If you have not tampered with the Inverter or asked anyone to tamper with it by opening the Inverter for any reason, you can send the Inverter to our offices at 79 Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos with proof of purchase (Proforma Invoice & Receipt) and we will be glad to have our Engineers look at it.

If the Inverter is found faulty and still under limited warranty meaning if it was purchased within the past 12 months, a fee of N22,500 + 5% VAT per component damaged will be needed for repairs and you will be responsible for collecting repaired Inverter from our premises at 79 Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
If Inverter was purchased over 12 months ago, then the cost of repairs (From N37,500 + 5% VAT) will be communicated to you, if found faulty.

We remain grateful for your custom.

Thanks.

Best regards,

1 Like

Re: Psc Solar (uk) - Solar Inverters/panels For All Nigerians by bomboyi(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
bomboyi:
Run away from these guys, their warranty get kleg. See their repair conditions:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your email.

If you have not tampered with the Inverter or asked anyone to tamper with it by opening the Inverter for any reason, you can send the Inverter to our offices at 79 Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos with proof of purchase (Proforma Invoice & Receipt) and we will be glad to have our Engineers look at it.

If the Inverter is found faulty and still under limited warranty meaning if it was purchased within the past 12 months, a fee of N22,500 + 5% VAT per component damaged will be needed for repairs and you will be responsible for collecting repaired Inverter from our premises at 79 Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
If Inverter was purchased over 12 months ago, then the cost of repairs (From N37,500 + 5% VAT) will be communicated to you, if found faulty.

We remain grateful for your custom.

Thanks.

Best regards,

I want to sincerely apologize to Psc solar UK for any embarrassment this post might have cause them. I did it out of frustration. Am now recanting all the contents of the post. Thanks.
Re: Psc Solar (uk) - Solar Inverters/panels For All Nigerians by abbey621(m): 3:34am On Dec 22, 2016
bomboyi:

I want to sincerely apologize to Psc solar UK for any embarrassment this post might have cause them. I did it out of frustration. Am now recanting all the contents of the post. Thanks.

Why are you recanting, if the email is truly their warranty policy then consumers should RUNAWAY!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Camon C9 For Sale ***SOLD*** / SOLD Nairaland Best Mobile Phone Deals: IPhone 6s(SOLD) & 7plus / Cheap Cracked Samsung S8 For Sale (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.