Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals (1947 Views)

So Gazzuzz And Radautoworks Refused To Do Seasons Bonus This Year? / Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 / Gazzuzz And Co.. Help Me Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by Dereformer(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Please, which of these rides will you recommend to someone. the recommended one must be fuel efficient.

The car will mainly be for going to work.

(1) Toyota Matrix 2001-2004

(2) toyota Rav 4 2001-2004

(3) Toyota camry 2002

(4) toyota corolla 2003-2004
Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
If you have a secure place to park the vehicle, the corrolla or matrix will be good options.

I'm now a honda fan because of the frequency of toyota vandalism.

8 Likes

Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by Promxy94(m): 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
If you have a secure place to park the vehicle, the corrolla or matrix will be good options.

I'm now a honda fan because of the frequency of toyota vandalism.
Lols Oga Gazzuz burst my head
That means na to go buy Honda Civic sure pass
Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Promxy94:

Lols Oga Gazzuz burst my head
That means na to go buy Honda Civic sure pass

Civic nice car, low ground clearance. If you live in areas with good roads, fine. If roads are bad car will deteriorate very fast.
Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by Promxy94(m): 1:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Civic nice car, low ground clearance. If you live in areas with good roads, fine. If roads are bad car will deteriorate very fast.
What of eod because those are the two choices am considering
A 2003 eod
Or a 04 or 5 civic
Which would u advice Me to go for
One for cheap maintaince and not expensive parts
Thanks sir
Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by Dereformer(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Promxy94:

What of eod because those are the two choices am considering
A 2003 eod
Or a 04 or 5 civic
Thanks sir

Oga open your own thread now. why are you disturbing oga GAZZUZZ in my thread?

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by MrTeeo: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

Op let me disturb gazzuzz also, please my corolla 06 brake pad keeps making noise. Changed it like 3 times, can I bring it around for you to help me find a solution. .please reply asap. Thanks
Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrTeeo:

Op let me disturb gazzuzz also, please my corolla 06 brake pad keeps making noise. Changed it like 3 times, can I bring it around for you to help me find a solution. .please reply asap. Thanks

derailing.
Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by MrTeeo: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

derailing.

I asked for permission.
Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by sultaan(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
The smaller the engine and the better the fuel economy.

If that is your main criteria then your choice should be a car with engine size from 1.4l to 2.0l max.

The smaller the engine the cheaper the car, so you are looking for a cheap car.

Dereformer:

Please, which of these rides will you recommend to someone. the recommended one must be fuel efficient.
The car will mainly be for going to work.
(1) Toyota Matrix 2001-2004
(2) toyota Rav 4 2001-2004
(3) Toyota camry 2002
(4) toyota corolla 2003-2004

The only cars that meets your criteria on that list is 1&4 (same engine)

Also you should look for the cheapest cars in other brands you will find something that is more desirable in terms of looks,price affordability, reliability, safety Toyota is not the only car in the market look at Honda,Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Kia,Mercedes,VW,Ford, GM and Peugeot.

These brand account for most of the casr in the market and their cheapest models are

Honda- fit,jazz,civic
Mazda- mazda2, mazda3
Mitsubishi- Lancer, mirage
Nissan- Versa, Sentra
Kia- Elantra, forte,Rio
Mercedes- A-class, C-class
VW- Golf,Jetta
Ford- Focus, fiesta
GM- Chevy cruze, cobalt,sonic,aveo
Peugeot- 207, 307

You don't have to buy any of the listed but you must look at each one of them get in the driver seat and enquire about the price before you buy any car to know which is the best for you.
Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by Dereformer(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
sultaan:
The smaller the engine and the better the fuel economy.

If that is your main criteria then your choice should be a car with engine size from 1.4l to 2.0l max.

The smaller the engine the cheaper the car, so you are looking for a cheap car.

The only cars that meets your criteria on that list is 1&4 (same engine)

Also you should look for the cheapest cars in other brands you will find something that is more desirable in terms of looks,price affordability, reliability, safety Toyota is not the only car in the market look at Honda,Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Kia,Mercedes,VW,Ford, GM and Peugeot.

These brand account for most of the casr in the market and their cheapest models are

Honda- fit,jazz,civic
Mazda- mazda2, mazda3
Mitsubishi- Lancer, mirage
Nissan- Versa, Sentra
Kia- Elantra, forte,Rio
Mercedes- A-class, C-class
VW- Golf,Jetta
Ford- Focus, fiesta
GM- Chevy cruze, cobalt,sonic,aveo
Peugeot- 207, 307

You don't have to buy any of the listed but you must look at each one of them get in the driver seat and enquire about the price before you buy any car to know which is the best for you.

But sir, the cars you listed above may be costly to maintain.

Their parts may not be readily available like Toyota parts. against almost all mechanics know how to repair Toyota vehicles.

Thanks for comments.
Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by sultaan(m): 1:03am On Dec 03, 2016
Classic tunnel vision.

You have made up your mind to buy a Toyota why bother ask any other question?

I sense the idea of you looking at any other brand than Toyota is uncomfortable to you even when they are Japanese brands.

I never said buy something else, I said look at all others before you 'buy the car best for you'.

Reason I said that is for you to acquire knowledge about the cars with your desire criteria before you buy.

It will be extremely foolish of you to buy a car someone else likes when you will be the one to live with it?

We are talking about the cheapest cars here my brother, no add too much complicating ideas

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by MrMcJay(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Promxy94:

What of eod because those are coveredr two choices am considering
A 2003 eod
Or a 04 or 5 civic
Thanks sir

Instead of an 04 or 05 Civic, why don't you top up your budget and get an 06-11 Civic instead?

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by Promxy94(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
MrMcJay:

Instead of an 04 or 05 Civic, why don't you top up your budget and get an 06-11 Civic instead?
Yea I know buh na were my money reach now

1 Like

Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by Dereformer(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
sultaan:
Classic tunnel vision.

You have made up your mind to buy a Toyota why bother ask any other question?

I sense the idea of you looking at any other brand than Toyota is uncomfortable to you even when they are Japanese brands.

I never said buy something else, I said look at all others before you 'buy the car best for you'.

Reason I said that is for you to acquire knowledge about the cars with your desire criteria before you buy.

It will be extremely foolish of you to buy a car someone else likes when you will be the one to live with it?

We are talking about the cheapest cars here my brother, no add too much complicating ideas

Re: This Question Is For GAZZUZZ And Other Auto Professionals by Dereformer(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
MrMcJay:

How much do think 2006 civic will cost?

(1) (Reply)

FG Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through The Land Borders / Buying A Car From Copart / Advice Me On My Peugeot Electrical Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.