Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Want To Know The Minimum Siting For Neco Gec Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Know The Minimum Siting For Neco Gec Exam? (1264 Views)

Jonathan Appoints New Registrar For NECO / Global Education Counselling International Foundation Programme - GEC MET Lagos / Registration For Neco G.c.e (external)examination Is About To Commerce Hurry Up Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know The Minimum Siting For Neco Gec Exam? by usherroyal(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
please can anyone help me with this information ,i want to know the minimum subject that someone can sit for,before they can release the reult .some says its 7 subject some says its 5 subject .please i need clarification on this issue.one of my younger brother ask me this particar question and i need to give him a reply.please i don't want to be founble you know now.help me out @ phemour and diclque
Re: I Want To Know The Minimum Siting For Neco Gec Exam? by gentleemmy(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
At least 5 (I think).
Re: I Want To Know The Minimum Siting For Neco Gec Exam? by claycares: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2009
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Caritas University Enugu / Poly Ib Courses Form ? / Recount Bad Experience U Had In The University Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.