Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ifedolapo Dies At Nysc Camp In Kano; Nans Reaction - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ifedolapo Dies At Nysc Camp In Kano; Nans Reaction (893 Views)

Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story / Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member / Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifedolapo Dies At Nysc Camp In Kano; Nans Reaction by Angelmike1992(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
PRESS RELEASE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COORDINATOR NANS ZONE D

OLADEPO AMOKE'S DEATH - A BIG LOSS TO ENTIRE STUDENT'S COMMUNITY

On behalf of millions of Nigeria students, I will love to send my condolences to the family of Oladepo Amoke who lost her life in the course of serving her mother's land at the NYSC camp situated at Kano state.

I join every meaningful nigerians to express the minds of millions of Nigeria students over the sudden death of Oladepo Amoke, a first class graduate of LAUTECH one of the prestigious institution we have in Nigeria.

I received the news of her death with shock and I see the need for us to caution officials at the NYSC camp in their ways of inflicting suffering on our graduates who scaled through the rigorous academic exercise without help or support from the government except exploitation from their school authorities.

It is quite unfortunate and very disheartening that we have officials who finds it difficult to differentiate between false claims and rightful ones. It is a disgrace on officials of this camp to wallow in pool of ignorance especially the acts of military men bothers me a lot as if they are animals or pure baboons.

I heard the news with a shock. I couldn't tell my eyes to stop crying because the more I force my eyes to stop; the more the tears. Who will calm her parents than her? Who will calm her siblings like her? Who will show her parents much love than her? To be sincere with you, It was a bad day for me here.

We didn't only lose her student. We lost a scholar, best of all and a genius. We lost one of our technocrats and we lost one of our beautiful sisters and members across the globe.

My sympathy lies with her family, friends & colleagues. I implore the government to send note of warning to our khaki boys who have no sense with their uniforms that our students are not meant for killing or murdering and we will repel actions of any official that proves stupid or stubborn.

Like I've always said, our office recommends mental test for NYSC officials, military men and police force because it is possible we have some of them suffering from mental disease which might have affected their brains because no sane father, mother, brother or sister will watch her daughter and sister taking away by death

I urge the government to take necessary actions against her death and those behind her death must be punished severely. I urge NYSC to give order to her officials that graduates are not kids and there should be a limit of their actions on them. It should be necessary but not compulsory. Not every soul can survive parade.

The need for government to work towards the health status of our camps is necessary. Drugs, medical equips and professionals should be at the NYSC camp to attend to our students and ensure their safety is compulsory.

I pray to God to avert such from our caucus and gives her parent the heart to take solemn in God.

Truly, It was a big loss to our office and the entire NANS at large.

Com Afolabi Saheed Seedorf
Deputy Coordinator
NANS ZONE D
South West.
Re: Ifedolapo Dies At Nysc Camp In Kano; Nans Reaction by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
hahahahha mental test i like that....
Re: Ifedolapo Dies At Nysc Camp In Kano; Nans Reaction by Chriswazo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Justdulla:
hahahahha mental test i like that....

So what is funny with that , I think you should join in undergoing the test too
Re: Ifedolapo Dies At Nysc Camp In Kano; Nans Reaction by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Chriswazo:

So what is funny with that , I think you should join in undergoing the test too
If am to undergo the test,, then you have already tested... whats bad in laughing when you read a humorous text,, abi did i use your phone to type hehehehe nna mind your business

1 Like

Re: Ifedolapo Dies At Nysc Camp In Kano; Nans Reaction by Chriswazo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Justdulla:

If am to undergo the test,, then you have already tested... whats bad in laughing when you read a humorous text,, abi did i use your phone to type hehehehe nna mind your business

You are still laughing over that You really need to be tested as quick as possible o, na so it d start o

(1) (Reply)

Kano Corper's Death: Our Story...nysc / NYSC Katsina Want Sick Corpers Brought Home Dead. / NYSC 2018 Batch B Mobilization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.