Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article (3898 Views)

Data Entry Jobs - Get Paid For Offline Typing Job Work / Competent Writer Cum Researcher? Get Paid Writing Short Articles For Us NOW! / Get Freelance Writing Job Of N4,000 Per Article Or More... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

Do you need some quick regular money? Will you like to earn N1,000 per short article you write? If you answered yes to these questions, then read carefully. I will be showing you how you can make N1,000 writing short articles, starting today. You get paid when you reach N5,000. You are paid the following day after the day you reach N5,000.

There is a project a group of friends are working on. I have seen what they are doing and it is really good. It will create casual income for anyone who is interested. The Project is called Nairaloan Crowdsourced Project. It is a website for crowdsourced loan information. Crowdsource means different people will contribute information. The contributors are called Freelancers.

A Freelancer will contact any institution which gives out loans. For example, a Microfinance bank. He makes inquires about the loan they have and writes the information down. He sends the information to Nairaloan and he makes N1,000.

I will be adding more infromation on this thread. If you are interested, visited www.nairaloan.com
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
It is more like this

1. Take a note book and pen
2. Walk into any financial institution.
3. Ask about their loan packages. Take notes on what you find out to avoid forgetting any important detail
4. Type this information in a mail using your phone or computer and send to the editor of nairaloan.com
5. You get paid

1 Like

Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
From 1 financial institution, it is possible to make more than N1,000.

Nairaloan.com requires that you thoroughly research a particular loan type from each institution. Because of this, you are required to submit each loan type/package as separate articles. For example, if you walk into a financial institution and they have Home loans, Personal loans and Agric loans for farmers, you need to research them in 3 separate articles. These are 3 different loan types. You make inquires separately for each loan type. You cannot write all 3 loan types in 1 article else it will be rejected. This is good news for you. You see, since they are 3 different loan types and you prepared 3 different articles on them, you get paid N1,000 x 3 = N3,000.
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by Timossa(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Good one! I am interested and I will only apply if you are ready to pay me immediately I supply you the needed infomation.

Let me know if this is possible. Thank you.

chiefbidemi:
From 1 financial institution, it is possible to make more than N1,000.

Nairaloan.com requires that you thoroughly research a particular loan type from each institution. Because of this, you are required to submit each loan type/package as separate articles. For example, if you walk into a financial institution and they have Home loans, Personal loans and Agric loans for farmers, you need to research them in 3 separate articles. These are 3 different loan types. You make inquires separately for each loan type. You cannot write all 3 loan types in 1 article else it will be rejected. This is good news for you. You see, since they are 3 different loan types and you prepared 3 different articles on them, you get paid N1,000 x 3 = N3,000.
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Timossa:
Good one! I am interested and I will only apply if you are ready to pay me immediately I supply you the needed infomation.

Let me know if this is possible. Thank you.

Yes they pay you once you reach N5,000. You are paid the next day after the day you reach N5,000. This also includes Saturday. It is only Sunday that is off.
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by Timossa(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Okay. I think I have lost interest already. Thank you sir.

chiefbidemi:

Yes they pay you once you reach N5,000. You are paid the next day after the day you reach N5,000. This also includes Saturday. It is only Sunday that is off.
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
chiefbidemi:
It is more like this

1. Take a note book and pen
2. Walk into any financial institution.
3. Ask about their loan packages. Take notes on what you find out to avoid forgetting any important detail
4. Type this information in a mail using your phone or computer and send to the editor of nairaloan.com
5. You get paid

Nice. Does this mean one will peregrinate from one financial institution to another to seek informations about the loans they offer for just 5k?
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Nice. Does this mean one will peregrinate from one financial institution to another to seek informations about the loans they offer for just 5k?
You are not limited to N5k only. It is a continuous job. In 1 institution you can make N5k. You move to another and make some more money. Most young people move from place to place gisting for free. Now is an opportunity to be paid for it.
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by Timossa(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
I would like to have my N1,000 immediately I supply one article. I don't want to wait for the 5 articles. If you do it for me this way, then I will consider doing your job. Thank you.

chiefbidemi:

You are not limited to N5k only. It is a continuous job. In 1 institution you can make N5k. You move to another and make some more money. Most young people move from place to place gisting for free. Now is an opportunity to be paid for it.

1 Like

Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2016
Timossa:
I would like to have my N1,000 immediately I supply one article. I don't want to wait for the 5 articles. If you do it for me this way, then I will consider doing your job. Thank you.

You mentioned that you lost interest already. So thank you.
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2016
You are not limited to the major banks. You can source information from any lending body. You can also reach out to Microfinance banks, cooperatives, thrift firms, government agencies, any lending body
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 8:30am On Dec 04, 2016
You don't need to write a robust article. What you need to write should be brief. The article will be rewritten by the editorial team. You just need to provide the about where to get the loan and the terms of the loan. It could be in list form or questions and answers form
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by barapistis(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2016
chiefbidemi:
You don't need to write a robust article. What you need to write should be brief. The article will be rewritten by the editorial team. You just need to provide the about where to get the loan and the terms of the loan. It could be in list form or questions and answers form

sir, i have sent enough pms to you but you have not being responding,i understand you may be busy but please respond
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
If you are interested, you can get started tomorrow
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by Timossa(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
CONVERT YOUR NCE, OND, DIPLOMA, ADVANCED/HIGHER DIPLOMA, HND AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATES INTO A BACHELOR'S DEGREE

IN

B. Sc. (Accounting)
B. Sc. (Business Administration)
B. Sc. (Banking and Finance)
B. Sc. (Computer Science)
B. Sc. (Computer Engineering)
B. Sc. (Economics)
B. Sc. (Health Technology)
B. Sc. (Civil Engineering)
B. Sc. (Human Resource Management)
B. Sc. (Industrial and Labor Relations)
B. Sc. (International Relations and Diplomacy)
B. Sc. (Automobile Engineering)
B. Sc. (Law Enforcement and Criminology)
B. Sc. (Marketing)
B. Sc. (Petroleum Engineering)
B. Sc. (Mass Communication)
B. Sc. (Nursing)
B. Sc. (Marine Engineering)
B. Sc. (Political Science)
B. Sc. (Public Administration)
B. Sc. (Public Health)
B. Sc. (Social Work and Administration)
B. Sc. (Sociology)
B. Sc. (Transport and Logistics Management)

And other fields of study PLUS NYSC IS GUARANTEED!!!

CONTACT US:

Office Line: +2349081108687
WhatsApp: HND CONVERSION GROUP CHAT
Email: testamentinstitute@gmail.com
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Payment method: Bank deposit. You will be paid into your account everytime you reach N5,000
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by yemzzy02(m): 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
There is no email to reach you for the freelance job. reach me via adeyemi.freelance@naij.com
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
chiefbidemi:

Ok sir, thanx alot. I have contacted them. Are you into it? or an admin? I will like to call or message you on what's app or Facebook.
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
chiefbidemi:
Payment method: Bank deposit. You will be paid into your account everytime you reach N5,000
and what if there is an exact repitition of points by two people or friends?
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 7:27am On Dec 06, 2016
BRIGHTRIVERS:
and what if there is an exact repitition of points by two people or friends?
Exact repetition of points from the same institution on the same loan type on the same day? Well, I do not think that will be accepted at all.

Some people are more confident when they work in pairs. If you are that type, then I will suggest you both find out more loan types from more lending institution and share it among yourselves. This way there will be no repetition.
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by adeborode: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2016
have sent mail to that email but no reply yet
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
chiefbidemi:

Exact repetition of points from the same institution on the same loan type on the same day? Well, I do not think that will be accepted at all.

Some people are more confident when they work in pairs. If you are that type, then I will suggest you both find out more loan types from more lending institution and share it among yourselves. This way there will be no repetition.
oK.Thank you sir
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by Topmostt: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
chiefbidemi:

I sent an email indicating interest, I am yet to get a reply
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
Topmostt:

I sent an email indicating interest, I am yet to get a reply

They will respond to you soon.
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by chiefbidemi: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2016
I confirmed and they have replied all mails.
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by Topmostt: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
chiefbidemi:
Yes, my mail was replied. I will set out for work on Monday. and hope they hold up their part of the deal
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
Topmostt:

Yes, my mail was replied. I will set out for work on Monday. and hope they hold up their part of the deal
I didn't get a reply for the email I sent. Could you PM content of the email?
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by adeborode: 8:09am On Dec 12, 2016
y did it take so long for them to reply mails?
Re: Casual Writing Jobs. Get Paid To Write Short Articles. Pay Is N1,000 Per Article by Galaxie: 3:27am On Dec 16, 2016
chiefbidemi:
I have been able to reach the 5 bench mark that you talked about,I have sent the entries but have not gotten a feedback for the past Three days. What could be the problem Sir.
Adeborode
rays123
brightrivers
yemzzy02
barapistis
Topmostt
timossa
afrokid
emmitex
How far have you guys gone with this . Have you been paid?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Of Us Said "Amen" To This? (photo) / Vacancy For A Frontdesk Officer / DPR TEST: Port Harcourt Centre Has Been Closed And Applicant Locked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.