Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? (5064 Views)

Cause Of Double Dating / What Are The Consequences Of Double-dating? Lets Hear Your Say Nls / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Double Dating Are?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sexyZee(f): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
I NEED UR REPLY, COS PPL R GETING THINGS WRONG
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
To me its big trouble&insincerity of d highest order.If u told a partner u truely love him/her then stick to it by not cheating on him/her with double dating.its simply cheating.Though pple might say they double-date cus of an insincere partner,yet its trouble
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by jaybee3(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2009
fun in the teenage years
pain in adulthood cos we certainly have loads on our already filled hands
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by steve49ja(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
It depends on how good you are.

For a lady? Its not adviceable
For a guy? Let the game begin, tripple date all the way.

Its fun if you know how to play it and you play it well, Its trouble when one of the girls love you with all her life (when you find such, you settle with her).
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by delagasky(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
It is TROUBLE wearing the cloak of FUN!! Enjoy it while it lasts, lick ur wound when the trouble starts!!
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sexyZee(f): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
To me its big trouble&insincerity of d highest order.If u told a partner u truely love him/her then stick to it by not cheating on him/her with double dating.its simply cheating.Though pple might say they double-date cus of an insincere partner,yet its trouble
Hmmmmm u av a point

fun in the teenage years
pain in adulthood cos we certainly have loads on our already filled hands

fun at the teenage year lyk dat clause
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Ben13: 2:02pm On Nov 10, 2009
It's both at different time for different people.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sexyZee(f): 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
It's both at different time for different people.

Hmmmmm undecided undecided
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Nonnyl(m): 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
You can play it but dont forget its for mature minds, ie those that fit thread the cord. One offline, one online. Wow!
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by 1forall: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
Which ever way u choose to look at it, I think it's just WRONG!
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sexyZee(f): 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
You can play it but dont forget its for mature minds, ie those that fit thread the cord. One offline, one online. Wow!

WOW, N U TINK U ARE ONE OF D SO CALLED MATURED MINDED PPL, ABI? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by victorazy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
Is a big fun if know how to play it. I was missing the fun b4 but now meeeennnn, is really a fun.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sexyZee(f): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
Is a big fun if know how to play it. I was missing the fun b4 but now meeeennnn, is really a fun

YEA, no worri one day u go mit ur waterloo, wen dey bothn com wif cutlass
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Boboedom: 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
One at a time is the best.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sweetpie23: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2009
lots of trouble with a bit of fun
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by princekevo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
sweetpie23:

lots of trouble with a bit of fun
There is no single fun in it, all you get is stress disgrace an reducing yourself to Zero at last. I bet you can never tell the stress in it until you engage urself in one
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by azeeza(f): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ 1forall

Which ever way u choose to look at it, I think it's just WRONG!

nice one
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by fawwyb(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
Variety is the spice of life, they say. Play safe and smart  kiss If you have got the balls and smart enough, none of them will burst you, Retreat and settle down with the one you love the most when the game is over. At that time, you would either thank your stars or realise that your life is bleeped up big time shocked
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Libra38: 2:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
@jay bee

[fun in the teenage years
pain in adulthood cos we certainly have loads on our already filled hands]

Well said!!!
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by nethacker(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
so much fun men!!! grin grin but 2 some pple,its trouble wink wink
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by jingoma(m): 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
Am I missing something? or does "Double Dating" have adifferent meaning in Nigeria. Anyway in the U.S. a double date is when 2 guys and 2 girls go out to either the movies or dinner together (2 couples) hence the term "Double Date", So whats wrong with that?
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by foyeks2001(f): 3:05pm On Nov 10, 2009
i think having 2boyfriends at a time makes it ok because of if one of them fumbles so that u could save ursef from endless sleepless nite(is bound to happen darling because some guys are heartbreakers, dont worth it), that is the truth
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by victorazy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
as an uncomming artist i am, they flop around and even meet themselfs but they dont care, is indeed a fun, am enjoying it now.
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by nethacker(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2009
jingoma:

Am I missing something? or does "Double Dating" have adifferent meaning in Nigeria. Anyway in the U.S. a double date is when 2 guys and 2 girls go out to either the movies or dinner together (2 couples) hence the term "Double Date", So whats wrong with that?
Dat one na US na no be 4 our 9ja here. Doubledating in 9ja context means dat some1 is having two or more lovers grin grin
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Winnergal(f): 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
Both . . .
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sexyZee(f): 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
victorazy:

as an uncomming artist i am, they flop around and even meet themselfs but they dont care, is indeed a fun, am enjoying it now.

as an upcoming flirty rap artist, i dont give a shit cos i kno , wen trouble comes, dem go run
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by scottN(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
If not caught then its Fun and Exciting  wink if I might add, otherwise it's serious Trouble if caught. embarassed The choice is yours to make!
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by r231(m): 3:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
trouble all the way
especially when you get busted
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Outstrip(f): 3:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
I guess double dating means something else
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by victorazy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
sexyZee:

as an upcoming flirty rap artist,  i dont give a shit cos i kno , wen trouble comes, dem go run

Hey, watch ur tongue lady. besides, who told u i rap? plz i sing R & B, Soul. Anyway, to stay on topic, more than one girl is ok cuz ladies can change at any time (dey dont have direction)
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by sexyZee(f): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
Outstrip:

I guess double dating means something else

wat we meant was, either dating two guys at d same time or dating two gurls at the same time

victorazy:

Hey, watch your tongue lady. besides, who told u i rap? plz i sing R & B, Soul. Anyway, to stay on topic, more than one girl is ok cuz ladies can change at any time (dey dont have direction)

oh ma gushhhhh, who is talkin to u? check ma signature, n i tink u need an english tutor
Re: Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? by Godmother(f): 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
Personally, I dont suscribe to double dating. I think its just wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? / May Born Calling / Which Nairaland Chics Do U Think Is Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.