Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Mbanefo Does Not Own MMM Nigeria - Concise News - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mbanefo Does Not Own MMM Nigeria - Concise News (476 Views)

MMM Nigeria Update: MMM Nigeria Faces Another December Break? / I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mbanefo Does Not Own MMM Nigeria - Concise News by lordy(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Contrary to media reports making the rounds that a certain Pst. Ernest Mbanefo owns MMM Nigeria, the suspicious investment scheme does not belong to the South African based Mbanefo, Concise News gathers.

Mbanefo, in a telephone interview monitored in Lagos, Nigeria, told Concise News that he does not own MMM Nigeria.

He expressed his disappointment with the Nigerian media outlets that re-published the 3-month old PageOne report that he owns MMM-Nigeria for not verifying with him despite the fact that his contact details are readily available on the internet.

“I do not own MMM Nigeria. The original website of MMM Nigeria is nigeria.. I’ll I’ve done is to use my knowledge of web designing to launch mmm-nigeria.net,” Mbanefo told Concise News.

In an online video uploaded on July 21st on worldwide.chat platform, Mbanefo had said that he’s a 1995 graduate of MMM Guider’s school in Africa.

The Okigwe-schooled preacher further told Concise News that he uses his mmm-nigeria.net website to give tutorials on MMM and thereafter direct interested parties to register on the official nigeria. website.

He said he gets referral fees for his services.

Mbanefo, who presides over Justified Youth & Singles Ministry, South Africa, describes himself as a super affiliate of MMM. He says people refer to him as super guider because of his activities in the MMM program.

Affiliation with Mavrodi

Asked what his affiliation with the Russian politician and brain behind MMM Global, Sergei Mavrodi, is, Mbanefo told Concise News that he has never met Mavrodi before.

“I have never met Sergei Mavrodi before. Mavrodi does not even know about my activities in the MMM program,” Mbanefo told Concise News.

“I’m not recognised by Mavrodi, I am only a smart participant,” he added.

You will recall that Nigerian lawmakers had recently ordered a clampdown on participants and operators of the unregulated investment scheme in Nigeria.

The program, which many have described as Ponzi scheme, continues to grow despite repeated warnings from constituted authorities, with over 1.6million Nigerians allegedly participating in the program as at November.

www.concisenews.global/news/mmm-nigeria-mbanefo
Re: Mbanefo Does Not Own MMM Nigeria - Concise News by Emescot(m): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
So wetin una want make we do now... Who is telling the truth here!?

(1) (Reply)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday / Ronaldo Wins Fourth Ballon D’or / Can U Name A Car..that Can Hold To Its Market Price And Value In The Next 15 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.