Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Guys Would You Let Your Woman Go Out In This Outfit? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Guys Would You Let Your Woman Go Out In This Outfit? (1355 Views)

Lady's Show Back Outfit In Lagos Traffic While On Okada Causes Stir / Ladies, Will You Wear This Outfit? / Guys Would You Rock Dis Dress? Lmao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Let Your Woman Go Out In This Outfit? by Freda16(f): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Guys Would You Let Your Woman Go Out in This Outfit?

I saw this on TheNet.ng about a question being posed and i decided to ask the question here.

A twitter user sparked the emotions of many when he asked the question based on this plunging outfit worn by an American artiste Cardi B.

American artiste and reality star, Cardi B, who’s not new to controversies, posted a sexy photo of herself dressed in a very plunging-necked velvet bustier and matching designer boots and one twitter user, @rolltide916, decided to ask ‘fellas’ if they’d be okay with their ‘girl going out like this’.

So now let’s me pose this question. Guys, would you be okay with your woman going out dressed like this?

Re: Guys Would You Let Your Woman Go Out In This Outfit? by freesinzu(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
Yeah, with a nice grey jacket to go with it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Let Your Woman Go Out In This Outfit? by Freda16(f): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wow
freesinzu:
Yeah, with a nice grey jacket to go with it.
Re: Guys Would You Let Your Woman Go Out In This Outfit? by Khd95(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Zahra buhari style biko.

#hijabgirls all d way
Re: Guys Would You Let Your Woman Go Out In This Outfit? by soberdrunk(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
I dont understand the "would you let"? She is 'my woman' not 'my child', the only thing i can do is 'suggest' and 'advice'.........

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / The New NDLINK / Buying Amazon And Walmart Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.