Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Complaint/suggestion On NL Follow/following Feature - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Complaint/suggestion On NL Follow/following Feature (669 Views)

My Complaint To / Nairaland Public Complaint, Suggestion, Say And Opinion Thread. / Complaint And Direct Message To Nairaland Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Complaint/suggestion On NL Follow/following Feature by Codedrock(m): 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello oga Seun, My complaint is basically on the follow feature. The following feature on Nairaland if I'm correct is for you to see posts by the people you follow but we can all agree its useless. Seun as a user on Nairaland follows about 200+ people but I'll guess that's just for fun because I believe you don't click on the following button to see posts from people you follow why? Because they are not organized. Since I've joined Nairaland I could only follow 2-3 people because i follow those people so I could see their posts but if I follow more than that I'll get tired because there would be too many posts to check, about now I should be following up to ten people I want to keep seeing their posts but I can't cos I won't be able to see the top priority ones, due to these I only follow the top priority users which at moment is just 2.
I believe there's a way that can be more organized.

Secondly.. What's the point of you getting followers if people can't see how many people follows you. The kind of audience you have. It would be much lovely if the number of followers shows on people's profile. It feels good to know you have an audience.

This is a professional complain as an active Nairaland user, I hope the Administrator takes it serious and not just close the thread and say: "Thanks for the suggestions" smiley

By the way guys what do you think??
Re: My Complaint/suggestion On NL Follow/following Feature by optional1(f): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
I dont even click that follower stuff self... It just there looking at me...
Re: My Complaint/suggestion On NL Follow/following Feature by Codedrock(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:
I dont even click that follower stuff self... It just there looking at me...
Exactly.. I bet you follow a lot of people
Re: My Complaint/suggestion On NL Follow/following Feature by optional1(f): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Codedrock:
Exactly.. I bet you follow a lot of people

what's even the function self
Re: My Complaint/suggestion On NL Follow/following Feature by Codedrock(m): 7:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
optional1:

what's even the function self
Lol.. And you follow about 200+ people.. Oga Seun what do you say??

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Urself Happy In 2017 BB User! / Fuel Tanker On Fire At Enugu Onitsha Express Way / Gone Are The Days When Soaking Garri Na Sufferness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.