Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" (5250 Views)

Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz / The Science Of Learning: How To Study, Understand, And Remember All You Read / Why Has There Been No Black Winner Of The Nobel Prize In The Science Category? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Atheists, Theists, Pantheists and all others are welcomed as we continue our #Sun Day School.

We will will learn the science about Prayer and how you design your miracles. You need not look outside of YOU for magic, you are IT. We will attempt to use scientific evidence to proof why Miracle happens, how we create our wealth and how we heal ourselves and how we achieve anything we want.

We will establish a synergy between Eisten's Wave-Particle paradox and materialization of thoughts, imagination, visualization.

During the #Sun Day School, you are free to ask questions on any aspect of life, living and death. There are numerous teachers to answer your questions.

//////////////////////////////

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by weblord1900: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
First to comment. .. grin

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Great Idea. if I got time too, I might contribute, after learning. smiley
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by sinaj(f): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2016
Following
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Edenoscar(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
Billyonaire:

During the #Sun Day School, you are free to ask questions on any aspect of life, living and death. There are numerous teachers to answer your questions.

prayer doesnt work, never had, never will
Any answered prayer that you witness is nothing more than probability or coincidence

Consider this scenario
If we lose our job, and we pray for God to provide, then nearly anything that happens can be attributed to God "answering" our prayers:
*.If we succeed at a job interview, God answered our prayer to make it happen

*.If we fail a job interview, that's God leading us elsewhere

*.If we don't even get a job interview, that's God teaching us patience and persistence

*.If we get a job that pays more, that's God blessing us

*.If we get a job that pays less, that's God teaching us to appreciate what we have, and teaching us to be frugal

*.If we get a job with an awesome boss, that's confirmation God has us in the right place

*.If we get a job with a lousy boss, that's God teaching us to operate under difficult leadership

If we go for a long period of time without a job, then either:
*.God is telling us there is sin in our lives that we need to repent of

*.Or maybe we're doing everything right, but God is testing our faithfulness and trust in him, like he tested Job in the Old Testament

*.Or maybe it's God telling us that we aren't looking in the right city/industry/career

*.Or maybe it's God calling us into full-time ministry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Edenoscar:

prayer doesnt work, never had, never will
Any answered prayer that you witness is nothing more than probability or coincidence

Consider this scenario
If we lose our job, and we pray for God to provide, then nearly anything that happens can be attributed to God "answering" our prayers:
*.If we succeed at a job interview, God answered our prayer to make it happen

*.If we fail a job interview, that's God leading us elsewhere

*.If we don't even get a job interview, that's God teaching us patience and persistence

*.If we get a job that pays more, that's God blessing us

*.If we get a job that pays less, that's God teaching us to appreciate what we have, and teaching us to be frugal

*.If we get a job with an awesome boss, that's confirmation God has us in the right place

*.If we get a job with a lousy boss, that's God teaching us to operate under difficult leadership

If we go for a long period of time without a job, then either:
*.God is telling us there is sin in our lives that we need to repent of

*.Or maybe we're doing everything right, but God is testing our faithfulness and trust in him, like he tested Job in the Old Testament

*.Or maybe it's God telling us that we aren't looking in the right city/industry/career

*.Or maybe it's God calling us into full-time ministry

Congrats on your progress, you are right and what you said is true. But if you think your truth is my truth and others' truth, then you dont know Truth. Come Sun Day, we shall expound on the science behind materialization of thoughts, visualization and manifestation. We will decode Prayer. Doesnt matter if you think you dont pray, you could get all you want with all great personal effort.. When I say Prayer,I mean all kinds of hopeful solitications. Everyone prays their own way. Everyone prays.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by delishpot: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Billyonaire:
Atheists, Theists, Patheists and all others are welcomed as we continue our #Sun Day School.

We will will learn the science about Prayer and how you design your miracles. You need not look outside of YOU for magic, you are IT. We will attempt to use scientific evidence to proof why Miracle happens, how we create our wealth and how we heal ourselves and how we achieve anything we want.

We will establish a synergy between Eisten's Wave-Particle paradox and materialization of thoughts, imagination, visualization.

Let me follow this one.
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
Interesting.
But who are 'patheist' if l may ask?
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Alhajipablo(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hope this will be a good one, cos your last thread about the anunakis was outright zeistm.
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
I don Land!
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by SEEDORF441(m): 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
So, some believe there is no God? Ok continue.
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by tonyxxx(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Following....
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by kentuta(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Make i occupy this space
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:
Interesting.

But who are 'patheist' if l may ask?
He surely meant Pantheist/Panentheist. smiley
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Donpoker9(m): 8:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Present
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Ohibenemma(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
Billyonaire:
Atheists, Theists, Pantheists and all others are welcomed as we continue our #Sun Day School.

And the heresy continues...

MANY unanswered questions abound in the Pyramid thread. Too bad for a topic supposed to be educational. Will this class not end up on same note?

2 Likes

Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ohibenemma:
And the heresy continues...

MANY unanswered questions abound in the Pyramid thread. Too bad for a topic supposed to be educational. Will this class not end up on same note?

Not everyone is invited.
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 04, 2016
hmmm....
cool let me spread my mat here! happy Sunday y'all!
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by sarmiie(m): 5:59am On Dec 04, 2016
This should be interesting.....I'm a skeptic, but that doesn't mean I won't learn anything here.
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by edogho(m): 8:10am On Dec 04, 2016
sarmiie:
This should be interesting..... I'm a skeptic but that doesn't mean I won't learn anything here.

advert?
where be billyonaire?
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2016
Morning everyone.

After today's class, we will come to understand the nature of prayer and magic, why "miracles" happen and that the fact that we create these miracles either as a person or as a group, and not some distant Being based on the clouds of the skies. We will attempt to present scientific evidences to further buttress our point. Whether you are atheist, theist and pantheist. Deep in you you know that there is miracle. When I say Miracle, it ofcourse means the same thing as magic, but the difference ? We are the ones ascribing nomenclatures to "expected" and the "unexpected" effects.

Miracles happen in every Religions, in Shamanism, Voodoo, Juju etc, even though we know for a fact, that not All Religions and Practices have same Avatar or Leader. So, Miracle is a common factor. You may have wondered that God performs miracles and Devil performs Magic.

The theories here are not intended to bridge the gap between Science and Religion, but it actually to proof that Science is a validator of facts whether these facts are in Religion, Humanities, Cultures, Myths, Traditions and other walks of life.

Class will begin when we have at least 10 Students.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 04, 2016
I am there.

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Alhajipablo(m): 8:48am On Dec 04, 2016
I know what miracles and magics are, they are totally different
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Billyonaire:
Morning everyone.

After today's class, we will come to understand the nature of prayer and magic, why "miracles" happen and that the fact that we create these miracles either as a person or as a group, and not some distant Being based on the clouds of the skies. We will attempt to present scientific evidences to further buttress our point. Whether you are atheist, theist and pantheist. Deep in you you know that there is miracle. When I say Miracle, it ofcourse means the same thing as magic, but the difference ? We are the ones ascribing nomenclatures to "expected" and the "unexpected" effects.

Miracles happen in every Religions, in Shamanism, Voodoo, Juju etc, even though we know for a fact, that not All Religions and Practices have same Avatar or Leader. So, Miracle is a common factor. You may have wondered that God performs miracles and Devil performs Magic.

The theories here are not intended to bridge the gap between Science and Religion, but it actually to proof that Science is a validator of facts whether these facts are in Religion, Humanities, Cultures, Myths, Traditions and other walks of life.

Class will begin when we have at least 10 Students.

we dey here! cool fire on!
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by itunesgiftcard(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2016
let's get the ball rolling brov
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by kentuta(m): 9:59am On Dec 04, 2016
I don land
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2016
Tell my pilot to make an emergency landing here grin

1 Like

Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2016
x
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2016
To understand the communication between man and the cosmos, we must understand the established synergies between all life and the cosmos. Just like our electrical cables criss-crosses our nations on Earth, so is the cosmic grid. All things both visible under the electromagnet spectrum we call Reality and those outside of the electromagnetic spectrum.

[img]http://www.angelicbodies.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/image.jpg[/img]
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 04, 2016
We have also establish that man as the microcosm of the universe has personal cosmic grid connecting every energy center in the human body called the Chakras.

[img]https://tetractysinstitute.files./2012/03/human-chakra-101.jpg[/img]
Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2016
We will establish today, that there is indeed a constant wave of communication between the personal grids and the cosmic grid, because man is the microcosm of the cosmos and the cosmos is the macrocosm of man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Science Behind "Prayer" And Art Of "Miracles" by otipoju(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2016
Looking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imsu Post Utme 2012//2013 / Breaking: Uniabuja NASU Vows To Continue Strike / Prospects And Feasibility Of A Nigerian Gaining Admission Into MIT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.