Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Feasibility Studies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Feasibility Studies (336 Views)

Business Plans, Proposals & Feasibility Studies Consultant / Business Plans, Proposals & Feasibility Studies Writing Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feasibility Studies by TypeSeven: 2:55am On Dec 03, 2016
Hi. I'm a student and recently learnt of feasibility studies. Online and in the books, it sounds like mere theory. But in real life when people take the risk of starting a business their dreams caused them to do, I never seem to hear of any feasibility studies. When I study biographies too, non of that is often mentioned. What can you say about this? Now I want to start a business, but all that feasibility study is nowhere to be found in my dreams. It's like another headache of the formal world. Please advise. Thanks.
Re: Feasibility Studies by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
TypeSeven:
Hi. I'm a student and recently learnt of feasibility studies. Online and in the books, it sounds like mere theory. But in real life when people take the risk of starting a business their dreams caused them to do, I never seem to hear of any feasibility studies. When I study biographies too, non of that is often mentioned. What can you say about this? Now I want to start a business, but all that feasibility study is nowhere to be found in my dreams. It's like another headache of the formal world. Please advise. Thanks.
There typeseven feasibility report/study is a document more like a CV of your business plan for now and in the future. I hope this helps.
Re: Feasibility Studies by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
In my own opinion,
most startups ignore feasibility study because it is time and money consuming, But it is actually very important because most big companies use it to provide better services. It will also help accelerate funding for your startup.

(1) (Reply)

Movers In Brooklyn NY / How To Recover From Financial Loss / Any Stockbroker In The House? Help NEEDED !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.