Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,151 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Prostitute Surrenders Pack Of Condom In Church. LOLS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prostitute Surrenders Pack Of Condom In Church. LOLS (692 Views)

Little Boy Use His Teeth To Pierce & Suck Pack Of Fanta. PHOTOS / Juliet Ibrahim Cries Out After Finding A Condom In Her Driver's Car. / Adekunle Gold Promotes With Condom Design, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute Surrenders Pack Of Condom In Church. LOLS by avonoshi(m): 4:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Ugandan prostitute surrendered packs of condom after she was delivered in the church, According to the church, Robert Kayanja Ministries Facebook page that shared the story. THE CHURCH SHA, THEM CON SHARE AM FOR THEIR FB PAGE. grin grin grin

i will like to know the name of that pink condom brand sha

If you care to read full story sha; see the link: https://www.todaygossip.com.ng/ugandan-prostitute-pack-condom/

Re: Prostitute Surrenders Pack Of Condom In Church. LOLS by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:08am On Dec 03, 2016
grin

Maybe it's Uganda's Raincoat Condom... "My pleasure ..." tongue

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Surrenders Pack Of Condom In Church. LOLS by avonoshi(m): 5:10am On Dec 03, 2016
sure?
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Maybe it's Uganda's Raincoat Condom... "My pleasure ..." tongue

Re: Prostitute Surrenders Pack Of Condom In Church. LOLS by avonoshi(m): 5:11am On Dec 03, 2016
at first i was thinking its kiss, then i reasoned its brand color was red
Re: Prostitute Surrenders Pack Of Condom In Church. LOLS by hungryboy(m): 6:02am On Dec 03, 2016
Delivered from what exactly?,
Na poverty make am venture into prostitution oh,
If that Pastor no give am work,
Na Men for that church she go make her new clients
Re: Prostitute Surrenders Pack Of Condom In Church. LOLS by avonoshi(m): 6:09am On Dec 03, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
hungryboy:
Delivered from what exactly?,
Na poverty make am venture into prostitution oh,
If that Pastor no give am work,
Na Men for that church she go make her new clients
Re: Prostitute Surrenders Pack Of Condom In Church. LOLS by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2016
sad

All these condoms from only her?

One can imagine the size of her kiní

1 Like

Re: Prostitute Surrenders Pack Of Condom In Church. LOLS by avonoshi(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2016
this type will even marry the best man in church
EastGold:
sad

All these condoms from only her?

One can imagine the size of her kiní

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: I Was Not Trying To Mock Tiwa And Teebillz – Seyi Law / EXCLUSIVE: I Am Done Doing Crappy Movies – Oge Okoye / Beauty Queen Busted With £2 Million Worth Of Hard Drugs In Los Angeles - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.