Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos (6357 Views)

Peks Ikeji Poses With Topless Lady In US (Photo) / Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Hot Bikini Photos Of Sira Kante, Davido's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos by TunezMediaBlog: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2016
Guinean model, Sira Kante, the ex-girlfriend of Sony Music act, Davido with a series of new photos expressed how she suffered a mental breakdown when people started seeing her body as her flaw.

The 20-year-old, American born model said;
"I had a mental break down based off the fact I felt fully aware and confident in my body size till they pointed it out as "My Flaws".....

Within the past few months I took the time to work on self-awareness. I told myself everyday that I was beautiful and I love my body. I didn't see the need to conform to this idea of industry standards. I may not be petite and I'm far from plus size and I damn sure ain't joining the WNBA just because im tall. I am a beautiful size 4 model that’s returning the curve for this industry. #ReturnOfTheCurve
Shot by @alrdysuccessful "

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/12/davidos-ex-sira-kante-opens-up-about.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos by TRADELYN: 7:50am On Dec 03, 2016
embarassed
Re: Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos by dacblogger: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2016
undecidedI dnt really have anything to say, am just booking space just incase this gets to front page, thats all
Re: Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos by pskillzz(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Na N'golo Kante sister? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos by LaClickLaBend: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
wats wrong with her body Ayam not understanding oh

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
She cant be a Nigerian female artist, i know. She is well proportioned and fit...and soft

1 Like

Re: Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos by freezyprinzy(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
#smd
Re: Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos by AkinPhysicist: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
cool So this small boy Davido sabi chop beta thingz cool
Re: Davido's Ex, Sira Kante Opens Up About Her Mental Breakdown With Topless Photos by Tynasparks(f): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
I dont even know what to type

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Married At Last / Pls Does 2baba Aka 2face Got Anything 2 Do With Resonance? / Whoop!! Olamide And Girlfriend, Bukunmi Welcomes Baby Boy..see

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.