Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now (849 Views)

Need A Property To Buy Or Rent In Ikoyi, V.i & Lekki ? / Benue For Sale/rent.do You Need Properties To Buy Or Rent In Benue State?then Call 08139752665 Now. / Need 2 Or 3 Bedroom House To Buy Or Rent In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now by hakir(m): 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
hello nairalanders

do you want a honest opinion on what your budget can get you in terms of properties both land and building ?

then send your budget line and i will florish you in terms of LOCATION, SIZE OF LAND AND TYPE OF PROPERTY YOU COULD GET FOR THAT.

thanks

hakir
onivehu2000@yahoo.com
Re: Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now by hakir(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2009
ask today, send a mail, text or call, get a free service
Re: Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now by iagbim: 12:39am On Nov 13, 2009
Hakir: i am interested in land in Abuja; mostly places that have short term future development i.e 2-3 years with good appreciately and preferably close to town. thanks for your anticipated reply.
Re: Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now by hakir(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
for areas of 2-3yrs future development, you may want to consider wuye, jahi, part of mpape and gaduwa. katampe and mabushi is also a good bet. except you want to consider service plots in an estate at lokogoma or kafi behind gwarinpa.
Re: Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now by iagbim: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2009
how much can one expect to get plots for in these areas? thanks
Re: Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now by hakir(m): 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
wuye 1000m2 c of o - 18m and above

jahi 1000m2 c of o - 14m and above, while 700+m2 is about 12m

mpape 1000m2 r of o - 2m and above, which the high brow area is from 10m

gaduwa 1000m2 c of o- 14m and above

katampe 1000m2 c of o - 12m and above

mabushi 1000m2 c of o - 15m and above
Re: Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now by iagbim: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2009
Hakir:

These are all above my ballpark; how about Lugbe (planned areas)? I have budgeted b/w 450 & 900. Thanks
Re: Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now by hakir(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2009
yes, you can get in lugbe for that amount but it will be for long term development as it will take time to open up, but as regards FHA and ACO estate lugbe, u cant get for that budget, it has to start from 2m and above
Re: Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now by mykel09(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2009
wot about the serviced plots?,can you pls post the prices,
and tat aco estate wow,i shock no be small,is it possible to arrange something of 700k at aco pls reply
Re: Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now by Shinatu: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2009
hakir:

yes, you can get in lugbe for that amount but it will be for long term development as it will take time to open up, but as regards FHA and ACO estate lugbe, u cant get for that budget, it has to start from 2m and above

@hakir,

Thanks for this info, what makes the FHA and ACo estate more expensive since they are also in lugbe and you have mentioned that lugbe may take time to open up
Re: Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now by hakir(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2009
@mykel09

the budget is quite tight for a land at aco, but will vary the various plots and get you the list. pls do send me a mail. thanks

@shinatu

fha and aco are organized estates along the airport road. there quite sizable and fully occupied, other areas around it are not infra-structured and and developed except for some private estates with there own infrastructure. other single plots not in the estates will kind of be isolated. but with the expansion of the major road and other development along this axises, lugbe is going to blow out in no longtime
Re: Get A Honest Opinion On What Your Budget Can Buy Or Rent In Abuja: Ask Now by Shinatu: 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2009
Thanks Hakir

(1) (Reply)

Bonded Warehouse For Rent Or Lease / For Sale Properties @ Ikeja,Alausa,Agidingbi,Gbagada,Oshodi,Egbeda,Ejigbo,ipaja / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.