Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Causes Late Allocation Of Land ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Causes Late Allocation Of Land ? (399 Views)

Video: Allocation Of Plots Of Land To Our Clients In Ibeju-lekki / Allocation Of Land In Our Estates / 5 Story Building On 10 By 10 Land Spotted In Nairobi, Kenya Causes A Stir (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Late Allocation Of Land ? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2016
Hi, I bought a land from one of all these Real estate development companies marketing their numerous estates in Ibeju Lekki. Since 2015, my plot has not been allocated to me! Is it fair?? I have all the documents they give me, but I don't know where my plot is, it's just like I have a fictitious land. Please help, because my sister wants to buy from another company, and I am advising her not to because of what happened to me.
Re: What Causes Late Allocation Of Land ? by folmus: 10:49am On Dec 03, 2016
Landmark225:
Hi, I bought a land from one of all these Real estate development companies marketing their numerous estates in Ibeju Lekki. Since 2015, my plot has not been allocated to me! Is it fair?? I have all the documents they give me, but I don't know where my plot is, it's just like I have a fictitious land. Please help, because my sister wants to buy from another company, and I am advising her not to because of what happened to me.

Give the name of the estate as 'one of all these Real estate' does not guide anybody to advise you. What excuse are they giving you? With these, people can advise you.

Cheers!!
Re: What Causes Late Allocation Of Land ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

To Let / Awoof Promo Buy A Plot Of Land @ (akodo Ise) Ibeju Lekki. N 650,000. / In Need Of 2bedroom Flat In Agbowo Or Samonda (ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.