Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Automotive Events Scheduled For Today *you Are Invited* - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Automotive Events Scheduled For Today *you Are Invited* (543 Views)

Harmful Effects Of Improper Use Of Automotive Air Conditioning (Pics) / How Much Do You Spend On Your Car's Scheduled Maintenance? / Who Is Jelani Aliyu? Buhari’s Newly Appointed Head Of Automotive Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Automotive Events Scheduled For Today *you Are Invited* by MotoringNigeria: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2016
Below is the line up of automotive events for today and you're invited... it's not too late. In order to prevent you from loosing out on future events like this please do follow us on Instagram @motoringnigeria

www.motoringnigeria.com

Re: Automotive Events Scheduled For Today *you Are Invited* by peterjero(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2016
Boss I greet you. I wish I was in Lagos.
Re: Automotive Events Scheduled For Today *you Are Invited* by MotoringNigeria: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2016
peterjero:
Boss I greet you. I wish I was in Lagos.

I greet you too o
am sure they're other future events you won't miss.

(1) (Reply)

Expiring Date Of Tyres. / How To Retrieve Radio Code For Toyota Corolla Verso 2009 Model / Toyota Camry 2012 Model Special Edition For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.