Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos (30901 Views)

Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) / Truck crushes ORide motorcycle operator to death / Father And Daughter Escape Death, As Truck Crushes Their SUV In Benin(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by brightahia(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2016
RIP to the dead as a life is lost, meanwhile

ENTRACO in owerri seizing goods, arresting okada riders, traders and customers who patronise the sellers

I feel for the poor
I feel for the weak
I feel for the widows
I feel for those who are trying to make end living
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Davash222:
You steal, dem burn you!

You do kidnapping, dem jail you!

Then, you decide to live a decent life for the sake of the society by hawking on the street and road, them still come crush you to death!!!

Angels of the Lord, are the trumpets (for Nigeria only) not ready yet??

Rip to a Hustler.
I swear this is the first thing that came to mind when i opened the thread only to see ur comment
Steal and die
Live legally n still die
All na die

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
nkemdi89:
Incomplete story,his fellow aggrieved hawkers went on rampage and started destroying properties own by government including traffic police stands. It took the efforts and timely intervention of law enforcement agencies to control the situation which would have snow balled into something bigger. All these ebonyi boys should go and learn trades and acquire skills and stop littering our metropolis with this hawking business. Everyone wants quick money, the rate of laziness among our youths is so alarming that everyone looks for easy alternatives to survival.

Please explain how a bottle water hawker is looking for easy alternative to survival like you said

4 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by nkemdi89(f): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
V[code][/code]
Logician:

Please explain how a bottle water hawker is looking for easy alternative to survival like you said
Why not learn a skill, than selling bottle water and making a gain of less than a dollar for five days. Even entraco has been chasing off the street as far as I am concerned they constitute social nuisance.
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by chapo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2016
nkemdi89:
Incomplete story,his fellow aggrieved hawkers went on rampage and started destroying properties own by government including traffic police stands. It took the efforts and timely intervention of law enforcement agencies to control the situation which would have snow balled into something bigger. All these ebonyi boys should go and learn trades and acquire skills and stop littering our metropolis with this hawking business. Everyone wants quick money, the rate of laziness among our youths is so alarming that everyone looks for easy alternatives to survival.

you must be a slowpoke for this

3 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
nkemdi89:
V[code][/code]
Why not learn a skill, than selling bottle water and making a gain of less than a dollar for five days. Even entraco has been chasing off the street as far as I am concerned they constitute social nuisance.

But you said they are looking for quick way to make money. That part got me confused

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Adaezemum(f): 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
RIP
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by joshsamuel(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Lord have Mercy
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by jaytee0816(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
rip huzzler
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by ThesailorR: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Bishops10:
Will Nigeria ever get better?

My dad has been asking that question for 60yrs
I have been asking it for 27 yrs
Am almost certain my unborn kidz will ask the same question, so bro i guess we should just give up hope.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
End of hustling. RIP
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by nkemdi89(f): 9:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
chapo:

you must be a slowpoke for this
Thank you for insulting your generation, if you have nothing tangible to contribute don't ever quote me, I never insulted anyone, my comment was based on survey as a resident of imo, I don't just come online and say what I don't know, online retards like you who find it difficult to contribute, instead you are quick to use offensive language because you lack proper communication skills.
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by nkemdi89(f): 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
Logician:

But you said they are looking for quick way to make money. That part got me confused
There is different between quick and sustainable money. With 200 hundred naira I can get two bags of pure water in order to make a profit of 100 naira that's is quick money, but profit won't go a long way in catering my needs, ranging from feeding, housing and every other secondary needs, but with the acquisition of skills and proper trade though it's not an immediate gain but it's a life long, in which will cater both my primary and secondary needs.
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by gly(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
Davash222:
You steal, dem burn you!

You do kidnapping, dem jail you!

Angels are not aware of the day and the type of trumpet to be used for the exercise

Then, you decide to live a decent life for the sake of the society by hawking on the street and road, them still come crush you to death!!!

Angels of the Lord, are the trumpets (for Nigeria only) not ready yet??

Rip to a Hustler.
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Bishops10(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
ThesailorR:

My dad has been asking that question for 60yrs
I have been asking it for 27 yrs
Am almost certain my unborn kidz will ask the same question, so bro i guess we should just give up hope.
Its pathetic undecided
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by stainlink(m): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
nkemdi89:

You well so? When did hawking become a lazy man work? or how will you make quick money with hawking sachet water or bottled water? RIP to a hawker hustler.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
over here we buy every thing from the supermarket in nigeria every thing is been hawked in the middle of a busy motorway, ofcourse trucks is going to run people down and kill them and folk die just to make profit of just £5 a week, and the annoying thing, is after few minutes of the aciddent and death more hawkers would fill up the main road again including children, nigeria is a zoo.
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by thrillionaire(m): 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
What's with the obsession of pulling down dead peoples pants? Or did the truck do this also? Smh
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Abagworo(m): 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
nkemdi89:

Your statement is disgusting. Your fellow Igbos who resorted to hawking for survival should be treated with care and not as less of human. At least they are not criminals. Here in Port Harcourt many have transformed from hawkers to big time merchants over the years and I feel happy each time I see them. Imo task force should thread with caution.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by NICENEDU29: 12:29am On Dec 04, 2016
nkemdi89:

Thank you for insulting your generation, if you have nothing tangible to contribute don't ever quote me, I never insulted anyone, my comment was based on survey as a resident of imo, I don't just come online and say what I don't know, online retards like you who find it difficult to contribute, instead you are quick to use offensive language because you lack proper communication skills.
My friend you must be a certified and an incurable big fool for making that useless comment. Look at your useless self. You are here claiming that you never insulted anybody but you insulted Ebonyians in that your useless comment and you think they will see it and clap for you. You are an idiot indeed. Just shut up and back out of here if you dont have any reasonable comment to make. How dare you make such a disperaging comment about Ebonyians? Are better than they are? Must you single out Ebonyians only in your comment? You must be a very stupid person for saying that.
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by NICENEDU29: 12:37am On Dec 04, 2016
Abagworo:

Your statement is disgusting. Your fellow Igbos who resorted to hawking for survival should be treated with care and not as less of human. At least they are not criminals. Here in Port Harcourt many have transformed from hawkers to big time merchants over the years and I feel happy each time I see them. Imo task force should thread with caution.
Please my good brother, help me tell that big fool what he needs to know if at all he is willing to learn. As you rightly said, his statement is truly disgusting.
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 04, 2016
nkemdi89:
aunty Nkem, how is hawking bottle water a sign of laziness, or a means of getting fast money ehn?
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by mickyjek: 5:47am On Dec 04, 2016
What a world of danger. Save us O'Lord.
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by fortunejum: 7:43am On Dec 04, 2016
I said it. The rate Trucks are killing this season is alarming. RIP
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by Amadaz(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2016
I hope the driver was caught and burnt? Because he deserves to die
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by ignis: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2016
lots of deaths these days....
Lord draw me close to you....
Re: Truck Crushes Bottled Water Seller To Death In Imo State. Graphic Photos by hausadreturn(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2016
nkemdi89:
aunty what are u saying?
Is this what caused the death of the guy? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man's Parents Survive Car Accident (photos) / Weclome to Chicagoland / Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.