Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ebonyi Gov Umahi Reduces School Fees Of Ebonyi State University Students By N10k - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ebonyi Gov Umahi Reduces School Fees Of Ebonyi State University Students By N10k (1463 Views)

Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Malam U.C. Aliu: AAU Lecturer Beats University Students Mercilessly / School Fees Of Anchor University, Deeper Life Owned (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Gov Umahi Reduces School Fees Of Ebonyi State University Students By N10k by chimere66: 11:32am On Dec 03, 2016
Umahi slashes Ebonyi varsity  students tuition

Ebonyi State Governor David Umahi has reduced the fees of the state university students by  N10,000  thereby bringing to an end the intractable agitation by students  for tuition slashing. 
Recall that tuition was increased by former Governor Martin Elechi,  a development that led to  protests  by the students.

Umahi had during his campaign assured he would reduce the fees if supported to win 2015 governorship election.

The governor, who announced the reduction on Friday during an interactive forum with the management and staff of the  university at the permanent site, Ezzamgbo, explained that the reduction which would take effect from next year was for both students of Ebonyi origin and non-Ebonyians. 

The non-indigenes were  paying  N128,000  while indigenes  pay  N87,000   prior to the reduction by the governor.

"Now, there  is going to be conditional reduction of school fees. If there is any case of cultism I reverse it. So I reduce every body's school fee, both indigenes and non-indigenes by the sum of  N10,000," the governor stated.

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/ebonyi-governor-umahi-reduces-school.html

Re: Ebonyi Gov Umahi Reduces School Fees Of Ebonyi State University Students By N10k by tyav7: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2016
Another good news
Re: Ebonyi Gov Umahi Reduces School Fees Of Ebonyi State University Students By N10k by Godprotectigbo2(f): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

i love dat

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Gov Umahi Reduces School Fees Of Ebonyi State University Students By N10k by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2016
I love @PDP cool

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Gov Umahi Reduces School Fees Of Ebonyi State University Students By N10k by Jeepi(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2017
good day, my name is Mr Ejike and I have already prepared seminar and project work ready for presentation. if interested chat me up on what's app VIA 08066314433

(1) (Reply)

Investigation: Secondary School Where You Pay #5000 To Sleep With Students / Is First Class A Curse? / National Common Entrance Examination Practice Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.