Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Beautiful Quotes From Asa's Songs That Shows She Is The Queen Of Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Quotes From Asa's Songs That Shows She Is The Queen Of Lyrics (2183 Views)

Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Shows She Is An Epitome Of Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Quotes From Asa's Songs That Shows She Is The Queen Of Lyrics by Calismart(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2016
Nigeria is blessed with female singers in Africa but when it comes to good music,Asa comes to mind.

Dont get me wrong.I don't mean others sing trash.Theis songs are okay.

Ok.let me say personally, i love Asa's songs.

Check out these cool lines

1."You see, if you're walking in a market place Don't throw stones Even if you do, you just might hit One of your own"

Gotten from "Jailer",Released in 2007.
Beautiful song she has there.

2."Tomorrow is your opportunity to fail Or be successful if you please,

yes indeed Tomorrow is a politician's today

It's the victim of decisions And the future of our children"

From "No one knows tomorrow" released in 2007 also under the same album with jailer.

3. "I am waiting for one day to succeed

To break down all the boundaries and be free From those who take from me and mislead me"

This one is from her 2010 album "Beautiful Imperfection"
The song title is "Maybe"
I love that song

4."I know I can't change the past
But as the river keep flowing I'd keep on moving on"

From The song "Moving on"

5."My mama say baby be careful
If anybody comes to say I love you
My papa say baby I warn you
If anybody comes to say I love you

From "Subway"

6."All is not well in the world
One man's truth, another man's lie
The more you see, the less you know"

From "Society" (Album "bed of stones" 2014)

7."Words got around
You talking me down
But I found out"

This is from "Dead again"

8."Why do people believe things they know arent true
When you look into the mirror, who do you see Why do we have to grow to be wise"

She called this one "Quesions"

I know there are many of them but i love these songs.

What are your favourite songs by Asa?

See more cool quotes from Asa>>http://www.storiesmagic.com/2016/12/beautiful-lines-from-asas-songs-that.html

Re: Beautiful Quotes From Asa's Songs That Shows She Is The Queen Of Lyrics by Edwinmason(m): 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
although she lacks the face but she gat the brain

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Quotes From Asa's Songs That Shows She Is The Queen Of Lyrics by Calismart(m): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Edwinmason:
although she lacks the face but she gat the brain
thats ryt
Re: Beautiful Quotes From Asa's Songs That Shows She Is The Queen Of Lyrics by omgismholly(f): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
sometimes I wonder y d heart of man can b so dark
then I realise it's OK,its d way dat we've been made.
I see d luk in ur eyes, trying hard to break me down.nothin I do satisfies u,u rather die Dan see me above u.

Asa#somtimes I wonder.#bed of stone album I guess
Re: Beautiful Quotes From Asa's Songs That Shows She Is The Queen Of Lyrics by Calismart(m): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
omgismholly:
sometimes I wonder y d heart of man can b so dark
then I realise it's OK,its d way dat we've been made.
I see d luk in ur eyes, trying hard to break me down.nothin I do satisfies u,u rather die Dan see me above u.

Asa#somtimes I wonder.#bed of stone album I guess

Yea,i know that one too
Re: Beautiful Quotes From Asa's Songs That Shows She Is The Queen Of Lyrics by Tife101(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2017
She's my favourite Nigerian Artistewink. Its a pity some don't appreciate her songs.

Her Songs are Evergreen!

Baby Gone
Jailer
Bed of Stone
OK OK
Fire on the mountain
Bimpe

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Who Bashed Singer Yemi Alade Exposed / Davido's Brother Shades Wizkid, Declares The Weeknd The 'real Star Boy' / Susan Peters Marriage To Dr. Koen Croon Crashes, As She Flaunts £2,688.00 Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.