Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos (1717 Views)

Ore Is A Village / Titanium Ore Is Now Available In Bulk. We Can Supply To Lagos / Pvc Gypsum Tile, Vinyl Faced Gypsum Ceiling Tile Offered By Sinoceiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos by peculiaryemight: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
suppliers of washed gypsum ore is highly needed by a company based in ikorodu Lagos state. any quantity will be paid for at the rate of 27000 naira per ton.
contact me if you are ready to supply 08163162005.
Re: Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos by thebestprice(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
peculiaryemight:
suppliers of washed gypsum ore is highly needed by a company based in ikorodu Lagos state. any quantity will be paid for at the rate of 27000 naira per ton.
contact me if you are ready to supply 08163162005.

that sounds too cheap
Re: Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos by thebestprice(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
let's get a serious price

1 Like

Re: Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos by peculiaryemight: 5:21am On Dec 04, 2016
thebestprice:
let's get a serious price
how does it sound cheap do you want me to be deceiving people. I post the price there for a real person that know about the business. like how much do you want to supply?
if you don't know about the business I can give you full details about it. take you to the company that need it discuss directly with them and then take you to where you will get the product from north. once you know the price you want to sell you will know how to buy and factor in your profit you will know that the price is OK by then.
Re: Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos by thebestprice(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2016
peculiaryemight:

how does it sound cheap do you want me to be deceiving people. I post the price there for a real person that know about the business. like how much do you want to supply?
if you don't know about the business I can give you full details about it. take you to the company that need it discuss directly with them and then take you to where you will get the product from north. once you know the price you want to sell you will know how to buy and factor in your profit you will know that the price is OK by then.

my friend own a large mechanized limestone mine in lokoja
...but don't know if they have gypsum there... where is it mined up north
Re: Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos by peculiaryemight: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
thebestprice:

yobe state and gombe state.
Re: Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos by peculiaryemight: 11:57am On Dec 05, 2016
thebestprice:

I was in yobe state last week concerning gypsum ore. The chairman of the association came to the company with me. so I know everything involved about this thing. it's through about the transport the price is too high. if the supplier is serious the company can do something about the price.
Re: Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos by Asumns: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2017
This is a tip from HSA Investment Limited. HSA is a company of over 20 years experience in exportation business. We deal with wood, charcoal exportation businesse. Also, we have Kaolin deposits and washed gypsum ore ready for trade. We have it (Kaolin) in commercial quantity and high quality. Send e-mail to hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299, 08158597700 for ordering/booking.
Re: Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos by Delgi(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2018
peculiaryemight:

I was in yobe state last week concerning gypsum ore. The chairman of the association came to the company with me. so I know everything involved about this thing. it's through about the transport the price is too high. if the supplier is serious the company can do something about the price.

Do you realise the bolded part (transportation) alone will be around 15k per ton from Yobe? So by the time you minus transportation cost, unless you are paying 5-7k per ton to purchase it may not be worth it in my humble opinion.
Re: Supplier Of Gypsum Ore Is Needed By A Company In Lagos by Vinuxchukwu: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
Contact me via +2347066101425

(1) (Reply)

Electrical Parts Distributor In Alaba / Dalecoin ERC 20 Token Listed On Mercatox Exchange / How To Decide Company Type During Registeration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.