Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] (3429 Views)

Do You Guys Noticed Mobile Data War Going On At The Moment / Thanks To Infinix, I Saw Davido Concert Live At 02 Arena / Sowore: Elon Musk Smokes Weed On Live Show. (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by Abdstrakt(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
jerrysense:
5.0 would have being a better one cos it jumped so many guys to get it is now cool
If I give them 5.0 it means they are perfect and have no more room for improvement so no. They aren't there yet, there's still room for improvement and they are improving.
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 06, 2016
The guys at Tecno are not playing at all. They really mean business. It's high time we took them more seriously
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by chicwoman(f): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
funmyade:
The guys at Tecno are not playing at all. They really mean business. It's high time we took them more seriously
Tbh, they have been excellent when it comes to consistent quality.
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by Behankey(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pictures don't lie truly. It's kind of good to see tecno spreading like wildfire. 2016 has been their year
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by Behankey(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
funmyade:
If you look at their projections. You'll take em serious. They're exceeding expectations which is good.
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by nusdog: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
But to the honest , the brand TECNO is really working hard. I believe they can succeed if they continue like this.
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by Elxandre(m): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
I often wonder why brands waste money advertising in the EPL.

These phones aren't even available in Europe so why the waste?

Same with Globacom signing a sponsorship deal with them too.
Money that should have been used to upgrade their horrible network wasted on superficial projects.
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by eyamensah(m): 12:36am On Dec 07, 2016
If only they had signed the deal wid a premium brand the scores of d match wud have been so different...efforts widout results dats wat tecno gives you!
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by Abdstrakt(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2016
funmyade:
Even prior to this partnership a lot have been taking them seriously but after this deal I'm sure the number has quadrupled
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by Techm8: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2016
nusdog:
But to the honest , the brand TECNO is really working hard. I believe they can succeed if they continue like this.
success is a byproduct of hard work. I ain't really that surprised by their recent success. I was actually expecting it sooner.
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by jerrysense: 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
ritababe:

you they answer am? that guy na swegbe
Well d nigga ain't got info.
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by jerrysense: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Abdstrakt:

If I give them 5.0 it means they are perfect and have no more room for improvement so no. They aren't there yet, there's still room for improvement and they are improving.
True talk.buh since we are in change, the grading system can change. So I gv then that to stay on their grind in case it changes grin
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by monastik(m): 12:00am On Dec 08, 2016
NICE ONE BRO..
THIS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by MizMyColi(f): 10:22am On Dec 08, 2016
Elxandre:
I often wonder why brands waste money advertising in the EPL.

These phones aren't even available in Europe so why the waste?

Same with Globacom signing a sponsorship deal with them too.
Money that should have been used to upgrade their horrible network wasted on superficial projects.

What you have failed to take into cognizance is the fact that these brands have strategists whose jobs are to think and anticipate, either positive or negative, the outcome of any action taken by the corporate entity who owns such brands.

Surely, you do not think yourself wiser than they are in that regard.

There is a reason they do it.

You need to understand that the EPL is watched globally and it is heavily watched in Nigeria. The fact that they went to UK to advertise doesn't necessarily mean that they are targeting the Britons.

As an automatic fan of ManCity, when ever they are playing at Etihad and I am watching the game, the moment an advert like Tecno or glo or even Lota milk shows up, or resonates with me because these brands are used well in my country, and then the fact that they are partnering with such a huge club will definitely create more lasting impression and even inspire me unconsciously to go for a Tecno or recommend it to someone.

You catch the drift here?
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by MizMyColi(f): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2016
Abdstrakt:

Even prior to this partnership a lot have been taking them seriously but after this deal I'm sure the number has quadrupled

That is the aim, I suppose.

You see...

A lot of boiz who watch matches at viewing centers are not only opinion influencers, but people who mostly use a Chinese OEM device.

Now think of the prospects.
This was well thought out by Tecno
Re: Tecno Campaign Going On Live At Etihad Stadium [pics] by sunshineV(f): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
fijiano202:
If they like make them advertise am for heaven,chinko will always be chinko
oga meshonu

(1) (2) (Reply)

HOT Airtel Latest Blazing Cheat: Get 3GB For Just N900 Valid For 1 Month / Best Text To Speech Apps For Android / Recommend A Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.