Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Property Owners And Developers: This Happens After 99 Years Of The Grant Of Cert - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Owners And Developers: This Happens After 99 Years Of The Grant Of Cert (341 Views)

Affordable Housing: Dpkay Homes Sets To Make More Nigerians Property-owners / Oyo State Government Cations Property Owners,developers On Illegal Task Force / Property Owners And Developers: What Happens After The 99 Years Of The Grant Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property Owners And Developers: This Happens After 99 Years Of The Grant Of Cert by babyvoice1990(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2016
I sincerely and passionately invite legal minds to contribute to this subject matter. ‘God forbid that I alone know it all’

I am aware that property owners within Eti-Osa and Ibeju Lekki local government of Lagos State, even other parts of Lagos are in serious dispute with developers of the estate where their properties are situated. Some others have approached the... Continue reading http://www.ibejulekkilawyer.com/property-owners-and-developers-what-happens-after-the-99-years-of-the-grant-of-certificate-of-occupancy/

(1) (Reply)

How Future Buildings Could Grow Their Own Foundations / Land For Sale In Obigbo Port Harcourt Close To The Express Road #2million Per Pl / TO Let:-room Self Contain(s) + Facilities @ Obanikoro & Palmgrove, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.