Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler (3210 Views)

Faith & Forex Network (spiritual & Financial Fitness Zone) Join In / WOW! Cheap Assorted meat, beef & Goat Meat, it doesn't get cheaper than this. / Tribute Lifestyle Register / Join In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by guyXander(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
It's fast, cheap, and has a stable and working website.
Join in. It's hot at the moment.

With just 1000 naira.

And join our WhatsApp group WhatsApp this number
Re: Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by guyXander(m): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by bimbo80(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
Abeg park well.paid rocket na scam
Re: Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by guyXander(m): 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
Who them scam? Upgrade your brain you nor gree

1 Like

Re: Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by guyXander(m): 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
f
Re: Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by guyXander(m): 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
U
Re: Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by Krispy0705(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
Which one b scam? Am getting paid, u re saying its a scam, abeg u can also use dis link to register http://back.paidrocket.com/register?r=krispy

1 Like

Re: Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by blaze612(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Imagine if every person in Nigeria gave you just N1. It
wouldn’t be difficult for them and you would immediately
become a billionaire. Now that sounds great but the question
is. How could you possibly encourage them to do that? Well all
brilliant ideas are simple, by becoming a member of
Paid Rocket with just N1000 - $2, yes I said just N1000 ($2)
you could receive thousands of Naira into your local bank
account in a very short time and the amounts will continue to
grow day by day. People from all around the country will gladly
send you contributions. 1000's of Nigerians are joining daily. it's cheap,fast Nd reliable , Join our whats app group 09055508271
Re: Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by JustMacks222: 7:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Why is it that all My referrals are always directed to pay one person? (Poseidon) has anyone noticed this? I already have 4 pple direct under me. And I also have abt 7 others in my stage 2. Yet no one has contacted me for payment from stage 1. Are these pple dead? I'm beginning to feel this stuff is scam o. Honestly
Re: Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by guyX(m): 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
If you are having Poseidon issue and have not been able to upgrade, contact me.
So I can reregister and you. And this time there will be no Poseidon.

Re: Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by Ceecii: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2016
JustMacks222:
Why is it that all My referrals are always directed to pay one person? (Poseidon) has anyone noticed this? I already have 4 pple direct under me. And I also have abt 7 others in my stage 2. Yet no one has contacted me for payment from stage 1. Are these pple dead? I'm beginning to feel this stuff is scam o. Honestly
register the right way to avoid "Poseidon issues" http://back.paidrocket.com/register?r=olugrey
Re: Join In PAID ROCKET It's Cheaper Than Ultimate Cycler by Innovative1000: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2016
Good news! What are u waiting for, the earlier the better, anyway i am a success and testimony when it comes to ultimate cycle business with strong progressive team to guild and help u, never a dull moment and it i am proud to see all my reg my member smile to bank with just few days of reg, ALWAYS TESTIMONY, This Is due to our our strong team secret of cycling progressively! What are you waiting for, the earlier the better, before it is overcrowded, Click my signature now and see our contacts including OUR TEAM LINK which you will need to use to register. We are ever ready to help you with all your enquiring and HOW IT WORK, You will be glad you did. We can also register you and put you through step by step on everything, even if you can't register by yourself we help you out and give you back your account so you can change your password and take it up from there. We do understand the difficulty involved in building ones matrix, everybody earns in no time and that's why we work as a team. NOTE: only serious minded people who have not register and need help and do not be deceive by scammers promising quick payment without REFERER...... KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! Do not panic about referrer STRESS, As a TEAM we will help you make it. Again Click my signature now and see our contacts including OUR TEAM LINK which you will need to use to register.

(1) (Reply)

ONLINE SURVEY - Sure Way To Make Money / Pennywise Wealth Management Real Or Scam? / MBA Forest Admits Crash Promise Investors Audio Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.