Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,552 members, 7,847,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban (927 Views)

GMC SUBURBAN AUTO BBM PIN :7C65C136 / Registered 2009 Chevrolet Aveo For Sale N650k!!! / Sale suspended: 2009 Chevrolet Impala LT For Sale In Abuja(4 Months Registered) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by gabng(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ shippers in the house,
I would like a quote for your air freight service for a  2009 Chevrolet Suburban.

The vehicle is currently in North Charleston, South Carolina, USA and we want it delivered to Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos, Nigeria

Please get back to me urgently on this. And also quote the total cost and time frame for it to be on the ground in Lagos.

@ Clearing agents,
What is the total cost of clearing the above vehicle from  Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos, Nigeria

For expediency sake pls reply to this post or call me on 08021023510 ASAP

-----------------DEAL SEALED-----------
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by gabng(m): 11:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
No response from any one yet.
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by exp: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2009
https://www.freight-calculator.com/california-air/ca.asp
once you calculate let me know, I'm curious
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by Fhemmmy: 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2009
For a cost you will need to know the following:
Total weight of the SUV
The leght.
Height
Width
The courier service will need this information to be able to help you.
So supply these information and you might be able to get someone to do it for you.
I am sure the delivery date wont be more than a week, all things being equal.
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by pummps: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2009
There is no Air Frieght service to Nigeria. sad
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by mtyekinni: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
There is no Air Frieght service to Nigeria.

I am not sure that is accurate.
I air freight to Lagos all the time. We usually guarantee our customers 7-10 day delivery & usually we deliver in 5 days on average.
However I have never shipped a car by air freight. I will go to my shipper's office later today & inquire about the
the possibility.
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by pummps: 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2009
@mtyekinni

Kindly inform us of your findings as I stand corrected - there is no Car Air Freight to Nigeria.

Nigeria is not one of the destinations listed for vehicle air freight.
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by KunleA2(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
Shipping a vehicle by air fright requires a special type of plane that you open the nose or from back. its different from regular passanger planes which you just load unto the belly of the plane. i am not sure its available to naija.

why not ship ocean from east coast and it will be there in 3-4weeks

see pics

Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by Fhemmmy: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
i am sure, if he is willing to pay the real dough, FEDEX will do it with that special cargo plane . . . . it is all about the BENJAMIN
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by gabng(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ all

Thanks everyone for all the help and calls. The deal has been sealed . Damn no be small pay . $23,000 delivery in 5 days.

Once again thanks all.
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by Fhemmmy: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
Like i said, it is all about the benjamin.
but i see that as a waste of money, cos that money can buy a 2009 suburban.

Happy you have been able to get what you needed
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by exp: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
gabng:

@ all

Thanks everyone for all the help and calls. The deal has been sealed . Damn no be small pay . $23,000 delivery in 5 days.

Once again thanks all.

can you share with us which company offered such service?
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by pummps: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2009
@gabng
Can you please throw more light into how this will be done.
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by gabng(m): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2009
@ Fhemmmy
Well at first glance it seems expensive but the vehicle in question is a 2009 Armoured (Bullet Proof) Chevrolet Suburban. At present the client is paying 250,000 naira a day to lease/rent an armoured vehicle to transport the expatriates working on its project. Client is an indigenous  oil exploration company and the expatriates are staff of its technical partners. Contract of engagement request that they provide this vehicle in high risk area for its staff.

@exp
www.aircharterservice.co.za

@ pummps
Vehicle will be picked up at base by a C130 Cargo Plane and flown into the country. Vehicle is cleared at MMA Cargo Terminal all in 8 or 9 days

@all
the vehicle goes in into the plane like this.

Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by adexfem(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2009
@gabng, Are this guys charging you for door to door delivery or you are doing the clearing yourself?
Re: Air Freight Service Needed For A 2009 Chevrolet Suburban by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2009
gabng:

@ Fhemmmy
Well at first glance it seems expensive but the vehicle in question is a 2009 Armoured (Bullet Proof) Chevrolet Suburban. At present the client is paying 250,000 naira a day to lease/rent an armoured vehicle to transport the expatriates working on its project. Client is an indigenous  oil exploration company and the expatriates are staff of its technical partners. Contract of engagement request that they provide this vehicle in high risk area for its staff.

@exp
www.aircharterservice.co.za

@ pummps
Vehicle will be picked up at base by a C130 Cargo Plane and flown into the country. Vehicle is cleared at MMA Cargo Terminal all in 8 or 9 days

@all
the vehicle goes in into the plane like this.

Then it worths every penny then . . . . .good job

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Nissan Xterra / Dodge Caravan Car:looking For The Brainbox! / The Best Suv To Buy - Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.