Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. (748 Views)

Incredible Images Of Lions By Renowned Photographers [photos] / #10 Fact's You Don't Know About Lions / Unn Lions And Lionesses Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by ChizzyMaris(f): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
Please, Lions and lionesses In the house, I need your help.
If you're schooling at UNN, or stay anywhere around there, especially UNEC campus, please I need your help.
I've been offered admission into the school but I haven't been able to start lectures.
Please if you can help me with somewhere to stay, at least till I can get a hostel/lodge, so I can attend lectures and be able to meet up, since lectures have already started, I'd really be grateful. I'm at Imo state currently.
Please you can signal me so I can contact you.
God bless you.
#HelpAFriendInNeed
#ForBlessedAreThoseWhoGiveThanTheyThanReceive
Re: I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by ChizzyMaris(f): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
cc lalasticlala cc ishilove Or whichever mod is in charge, please do the needful, I need this ASAP. Thank you.
Re: I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by favourmic(m): 11:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
Nah zoo you fit see lion and lioness by they way how can you accommodate with lion and lioness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by Valkyr: 2:25am On Dec 04, 2016
Chizzy o! I would have loved to but I won't. Go to fb, like <my unn dreams> and search around for ur coursemates. They should be in a better position to squat u
If na lodge, I fit make enquiries for you. Perhaps ur course requires cross over to UNEC.. What course?..
Re: I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by ChizzyMaris(f): 6:05am On Dec 04, 2016
Valkyr:
Chizzy o! I would have loved to but I won't. Go to fb, like <my unn dreams> and search around for ur coursemates. They should be in a better position to squat u
If na lodge, I fit make enquiries for you. Perhaps ur course requires cross over to UNEC.. What course?..
Dentistry.
Re: I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by ChizzyMaris(f): 6:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Thanks a lot, valkyr. But even if it's lodge, I'm still very much interested, if it's on the affordable side, or you know someone who's looking for a roommate. Thank you.
Re: I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by Valkyr: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2016
ChizzyMaris:
Thanks a lot, valkyr. But even if it's lodge, I'm still very much interested, if it's on the affordable side, or you know someone who's looking for a roommate. Thank you.

U should also know that the demand for hostel is very high in both campuses. Preference is given to freshers and finalists yet even half of freshers and finalists are without bed space.
U might get lucky though.
Re: I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2016
lions n lioness kwa? Wen Nairaland turn Zoo na?

lol. ntn wey person nor go see/hear for Nairaland oo
Re: I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Valkyr:

Babe u sure say Dentistry dy come Nsukka for 100L?
U should also know that the demand for hostel is very high in both campuses. Preference is given to freshers and finalists yet even half of freshers and finalists are without bed space.
U might get lucky though.
The campus is UNEC.
Re: I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by Valkyr: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

The campus is UNEC.

O! Sorry I can't be of much help. U gat to take a little risk. Travel to UNEC. Locate ur classmates and probably try talking to one of them girls to squat u temporarily.
Re: I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by christejames(m): 12:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Since you are a fresher in Dentistry you are suppose to be in Nsukka campus where your fellow medics are for your first year courses especially GS courses before you crossover to UNEC... UNN students are mostly friendly and easy to make friend with, so don't panic dear. congratulations for making it to the Den.

Good luck in your search!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
Valkyr:

O! Sorry I can't be of much help. U gat to take a little risk. Travel to UNEC. Locate ur classmates and probably try talking to one of them girls to squat u temporarily.
Alright. I will. Thanks.
Re: I Need Help!!! Lions And Lionesses. by ChizzyMaris(f): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
christejames:
Since you are a fresher in Dentistry you are suppose to be in Nsukka campus where your fellow medics are for your first year courses especially GS courses before you crossover to UNEC... UNN students are mostly friendly and easy to make friend with, so don't panic dear. congratulations for making it to the Den.

Good luck in your search!
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Way Forward To Lautech Indefinite Break / Covenant University Qualifies For Hult Prize Semi Finals In China And London / Treason And Treasonable Felony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.