Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,765 members, 7,840,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Earn Extra Legit Cash - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Earn Extra Legit Cash (1081 Views)

How To Earn Extra Money As A Teacher In Nigeria / Earn Extra Cash On Your Mobile Phone / Earn Extra Income Selling Internet Data From The Comfort Of Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Extra Legit Cash by divveesocial: 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is true and verifiable, brand new from the USA only a week old in Nigeria. Download an app on one device, up to twenty apps a day, rate the apps, and earn up to 25cents per app. Delete them and do same every day. Get paid in Naira equivalent.

Get people to do same and earn even more. 1 registered account gives you access to 5 devices.

This is huge, legit, not an investment, no product, no auto ship. Just download the apps per day, rate them and delete. Make cool extra cash up to N600,000 a month. Spending 15 to 20min. On your phone.

Check out, http://quickcash.divvee.social or www.divvee.social.com
Reach me now for more info... (+234) 08066608133

Get your position now!!!!
Re: Earn Extra Legit Cash by tripplephi: 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
PLEASE HOW CAN I GET THIS APP. ITS NOT ON APPSTORE

divveesocial:
This is true and verifiable, brand new from the USA only a week old in Nigeria. Download an app on one device, up to twenty apps a day, rate the apps, and earn up to 25cents per app. Delete them and do same every day. Get paid in Naira equivalent.

Get people to do same and earn even more. 1 registered account gives you access to 5 devices.

This is huge, legit, not an investment, no product, no auto ship. Just download the apps per day, rate them and delete. Make cool extra cash up to N600,000 a month. Spending 15 to 20min. On your phone.

Check out, http://quickcash.divvee.social or www.divvee.social.com
Reach me now for more info... (+234) 08066608133

Get your position now!!!!
Re: Earn Extra Legit Cash by divveesocial: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
The app is available, maybe your connection.
However, we are manually pre enrolling Nigerians to be enrolled in the site in January when we launch Operations.
We are currently finalising preparations with the corporate in the USA to enlist Nigeria in the system. You can send a text message with your name and location to 08066608133. E.g salami tunde, Ibadan, 0801111111. DV.

Please check out our website www.divvee.social.com or resources on YouTube also on facebook.

Best regards,

tripplephi:

Re: Earn Extra Legit Cash by edogho(m): 5:34am On Dec 04, 2016
tripplephi:

Bro long time.
How av u been?

1 Like

Re: Earn Extra Legit Cash by essay123(m): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2016
I think Nigerians can't participate. You can't find the app in playstore and when u want to register they only want us addresses and they asked for SSN numb. It would have been a nice program
Re: Earn Extra Legit Cash by Xync(f): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature
Re: Earn Extra Legit Cash by divveesocial: 12:23am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=essay123 post=51622621]I think Nigerians can't participate. You can't find the app in playstore and when u want to register they only want us addresses and they asked for SSN numb. It would have been a nice program[/quote

Thanks for sharing, I had said in my second post here that, we are working on getting Nigeria listed, try the Apple Store on ios, also working on exchange modalities, points redemption and a lot more.
However before we kick start Nigeria, we are preparing enrolling interested affiliates for free until we launch, by sending your name and location to 08066608133.
This is one opportunity that you don't want to be left out.
Grab a position now!!!
Look at the resources.... https://quickcash.divvee.social
Re: Earn Extra Legit Cash by tripplephi: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Brother, na money i dey make o but Money and Friends are not twins, so i came back here to socialize o... an benin city i just dey o

edogho:

Bro long time.
How av u been?
Re: Earn Extra Legit Cash by edogho(m): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
tripplephi:
Brother, na money i dey make o but Money and Friends are not twins, so i came back here to socialize o... an benin city i just dey o

I greet u bro.
If na to make money, make I join u na. didn't get what I told u abt n didn't get ur mails again.
wat happened bro?
Re: Earn Extra Legit Cash by tripplephi: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
edogho:

I greet u bro.
If na to make money, make I join u na. didn't get what I told u abt n didn't get ur mails again.
wat happened bro?

ONE OF THE GUYS HERE ON NL HACKED MY MAIL O AND I LOST EVERYTHING AND EVERY CONTACT.... So I took time off to learn about Hacking and Penetration tests and I retaliated before reporting to CyberPolice o. anyway... pls send me a mail and i will show you what am doing now that gives me money daily and its not REFERRAL stuff o. all u need na your android phone.
Re: Earn Extra Legit Cash by pappy4real(m): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
tripplephi:

ONE OF THE GUYS HERE ON NL HACKED MY MAIL O AND I LOST EVERYTHING AND EVERY CONTACT.... So I took time off to learn about Hacking and Penetration tests and I retaliated before reporting to CyberPolice o. anyway... pls send me a mail and i will show you what am doing now that gives me money daily and its not REFERRAL stuff o. all u need na your android phone.
Bro, do u mind sharing the info with me too. Help a brother.
Thanks
Re: Earn Extra Legit Cash by epospiky(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nice one but data is surely a hitch. You can check my signature for a nice way to earn
Re: Earn Extra Legit Cash by edogho(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
tripplephi:

Like seriously?

If u notice, I edited my address to u here on that stuff I told u about to avoid attention from these undesirable smart lads here.

Is it the same mail addy or I should pm u first, make my pm and mail addy no go enter their hand. I still got ur mail address.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Crippled Man Receives His Miracle And Walks On The Feast Of Blessed Iwene Tansi / Opinion: Nairaland Needs A Dislike Button! / Please What Is This Animal Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.