Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

What App Do You Use To Play Music? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What App Do You Use To Play Music? (17770 Views)

Dark Theme For Google Play Music / 8 Guaranteed Tips To Minimise Radiation When You Use Your Mobile Phone / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by BrianRoss: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Spotify✌

1 Like

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by BrianRoss: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Spotify✌
I dnt play with this app
One of the first app i download to my phone

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by lepasharon(f): 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
Soundcloud lipsrsealed anyone?
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by don89(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Try jetaudio, you will go waoo
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by MSItachi: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
Qummie:

PRIDE sad sad

Lol so to pay 2k Naira now Na pride... Issorait
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Poweramp is the best. End of discussion
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by AlanSugar(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Whizpeter:

PlayerPro have got gapless playback too... I'd try out stellio too...

Kk. Pls don't forget to send in your testimony. All the features I couldn't get for free on player pro, I got with stellio, and more. You can create countless number of user presets, player pro offers only 3 I think. Stellio is linked with Spotify, you can also arrange how you want your display on playback mode, ui changes with album covers... Mehn, stellio is too much to be free!
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
MSItachi:

Lol so to pay 2k Naira now Na pride... Issorait
grin
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by viki84(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
kinggogo:
Pls cn anyone tell me d ones dah doesn't av ads and also av a nice user interface but free
use La Musique
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by EEZe(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
all those people mentioning Google play music should try poweramp or playerpro and testify
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Whizpeter(m): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
AlanSugar:

Kk. Pls don't forget to send in your testimony. All the features I couldn't get for free on player pro, I got with stellio, and more. You can create countless number of user presets, player pro offers only 3 I think. Stellio is linked with Spotify, you can also arrange how you want your display on playback mode, ui changes with album covers... Mehn, stellio is too much to be free!

Bro... First things first, app ain't free, it has a PRO version...
Why does it have to change my lockscreen background whenever a music is playing? Who send am?

PlayerPro with its DSP pack does a better job than this stellio...

The only pro I could pick up from the app is its material design...

With PlayerPro, even if I remove my phone's battery and put it back... If I boot the phone, the PlayerPro would continue automatically from where it stopped once I plug in a earpiece or headset...

I disabled my PlayerPro and tried it with stellio but nothing came up, my phone stared back at me...!

I stand with PlayerPro abeg...

Thanks for listening..!
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Whizpeter(m): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Respect55:
Thanks. Have got d app now n bliv me u, it rocks. 5stars

Enjoy... cool

1 Like

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by AlanSugar(m): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Whizpeter:

Bro... First things first, app ain't free, it has a PRO version...
Why does it have to change my lockscreen background whenever a music is playing? Who send am?

PlayerPro with its DSP pack does a better job than this stellio...

The only pro I could pick up from the app is its material design...

With PlayerPro, even if I remove my phone's battery and put it back... If I boot the phone, the PlayerPro would continue automatically from where it stopped once I plug in a earpiece or headset...

I disabled my PlayerPro and tried it with stellio but nothing came up, my phone stared back at me...!

I stand with PlayerPro abeg...

Thanks for listening..!

Thanks for writing in but I think you are too quick to judge stellio on a one day, or rather, less than a one day trial. I said the features you get free on stellio are paid for on player pro. Thanks for liking the material design of stellio but I still believe you need more time to check it out, I used days! Lol. I will try the disability feature myself and see what happens but even if it doesn't work like player pro, I don't know what useful apps on android reopens last page on startup except UC browser and that's on settings. Perhaps there's a setting for that but that's really not important. How do you rate stellios's music rollover compared with player pro? Bet you didn't check that? Anyways, your player pro, my stellio.... does me plenty of good. Thanks for reading.

Modified:
I just rebooted my device and on startup, went unto stellio, hit the play button and it played from last stopped! Hope you didn't close the app when you rebooted your phone?
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by ewizard1: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Stock Samsung Music!
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Whizpeter(m): 8:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
AlanSugar:

Thanks for writing in but I think you are too quick to judge stellio on a one day, or rather, less than a one day trial. I said the features you get free on stellio are paid for on player pro. Thanks for liking the material design of stellio but I still believe you need more time to check it out, I used days! Lol. I will try the disability feature myself and see what happens but even if it doesn't work like player pro, I don't know what useful apps on android reopens last page on startup except UC browser and that's on settings. Perhaps there's a setting for that but that's really not important. How do you rate stellios's music rollover compared with player pro? Bet you didn't check that? Anyways, your player pro, my stellio.... does me plenty of good. Thanks for reading.

Modified:
I just rebooted my device and on startup, went unto stellio, hit the play button and it played from last stopped! Hope you didn't close the app when you rebooted your phone?

The music rollover/gapless playback is on the same level...

Bro you don't get me do you? Like I boot up my phone and without unlocking or doing anything, I just plug in my earpiece and GBAM, PlayerPro starts jamming my last play list from where it stopped, so I don't need to open PlayerPro or unlock my phone before I can start listening to music...

And NO, there's no setting for it on PlayerPro, it's just a basic function... The moment you activate headset play/pause, the feature is activated too! And it's really important to me.... One less stress...!

Yeah... Your stellio, my PlayerPro.... Nothing can separate us...!

I've been to poweramp, ttpod, blackplayer, mxplayer, boom player, some other less popular music apps and now stellio, nothing is taking me away from PlayerPro... cool
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by tysontim(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Powerpro

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Chem1st: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
Phonograph
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by AlanSugar(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Whizpeter:

Bro you don't get me do you? Like I boot up my phone and without unlocking or doing anything, I just plug in my earpiece and GBAM, PlayerPro starts jamming my last play list from where it stopped, so I don't need to open PlayerPro or unlock my phone before I can start listening to music...

And NO, there's no setting for it on PlayerPro, it's just a basic function... The moment you activate headset play/pause, the feature is activated too! And it's really important to me.... One less stress...!

I've been to poweramp, ttpod, blackplayer, mxplayer, boom player, some other less popular music apps and now stellio, nothing is taking me away from PlayerPro... cool

Hokay oooh, no wahala sah! For me, stellio rocks! I know there's a setting on stellio that activates play on headset plug-in, that I know too well! BTW, did you check out the equalization, effects 1 and 2 of the player? Just asking. Enjoy your player pro, boy, every game has a master! Be the master of your own game. Peace!
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Stevengold(m): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
This is the best App for music "JetAudio Plus" just Google and download the pro version and enjoy music, it has loads of effects, ranging from customized sounds from different sound systems, like JBL, APPLE, BEATS BY DRE, ETC.

Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by obidaddy: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Whizpeter:

Bro you don't get me do you? Like I boot up my phone and without unlocking or doing anything, I just plug in my earpiece and GBAM, PlayerPro starts jamming my last play list from where it stopped, so I don't need to open PlayerPro or unlock my phone before I can start to listening to music...

Poweramp does the same except it is deactivated at settings. Poweramp i think is the best. I will try viper with poweramp and see how it pans out. I ll also try play pro. But seriously poweramp must be rated among the 1st 3 globally anytime.
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Chijosky(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
Musixmatch, Mx player, Boom player and VLC
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Sike(m): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Musixmatch na Baba
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by petkoffDrake(m): 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Non is beta dan poweramp. In sound! Poweramp is the BEST! Truth b told!

Others are not half of it at all
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by seghordy: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
HQuadreal:
Tecno Boom Player.
Boom Player and spotify are my favorite
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by HQuadreal: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
seghordy:
Boom Player and spotify are my favorite
Nice 1.
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by Orlandihno(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
valdes00:
Laya Music Player....
That mogbe moment MMM paired u wit an 80yrs old man.....
And den u paid him 5m......
But he died d next day without confirming it.......
My brother jus keep calm..... D battle is not yours but God's....believe me your reward is in heaven......
Hahahahah
. [/quote] Yohoo nigg'r!! Ur head dey dia! dat's my no 1 music player #laya music# d loudest music player I've ever come across, d audio effects and d equalizer preset of this "home theater" is one hell of a booom booom booom and tiki-tiki-tiki-tiki!! ...and my 2nd finezt is #music match# do u like playing music while seeing d lyrics displaying at ur phone screen? then u're @d right spot, BT b4 u enjoy DAT u must connect to d internet. look for dis app download n have fun all da way!
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by valdes00(m): 6:58am On Dec 06, 2016
Orlandihno:
. Yohoo nigg'r!! Ur head dey dia! dat's my no 1 music player #laya music# d loudest music player I've ever come across, d audio effects and d equalizer preset of this "home theater" is one hell of a booom booom booom and tiki-tiki-tiki-tiki!! ...and my 2nd finezt is #music match# do u like playing music while seeing d lyrics displaying at ur phone screen? then u're @d right spot, BT b4 u enjoy DAT u must connect to d internet. look for dis app download n have fun all da way!
I av both, bro...... buh I prefer laya..... helps a lot inside d toilet wen I wana drop sum shit..... listening to good music n dropping shit is one of the sweetest tin
Re: What App Do You Use To Play Music? by drunkenmaster78: 1:07pm On May 25, 2017
[url=howtechhack.com/spotify-premium-apk-2017]Spotify Premium Apk 2017[/url] is the best online music app which includes everything with awesome quality and UI.

You can download this premium version from here: https://howtechhack.com/spotify-premium-apk-2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Edit Mp3/song Art With Your Android Device / TH Has Agreed To Buy 9mobile, Nigeria’s 4th Largest Telecoms Provider. / 8 Guaranteed Tips To Minimise Radiation When You Use Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.