Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Let's Make My Nigeria Great - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let's Make My Nigeria Great (341 Views)

Good Day Everyone.i Saw This And Couldn't Hold Back Let's Make A Conscious Effor / My Nigeria / Can I Use My Nigeria University Certificate To Work Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Make My Nigeria Great by bobbybrown007: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!! For those who no me, and those that are even more close to the minister and MR president , EDUCATION sector and CO why are they stressing we the youth if you don't want us to go to school then give us work and that goes to minister of works. Times are very hard and difficult , I no that you also no that if you make education so free for us we will out smart your children and your children children please don't let education to be far from us, because there is a difference between been educated and schooling am just tired of this nonsense of a thing. Just take for instance if that guy was truly educated he wouldn't have stolen a phone and also be burnt to death. Every parent do not wish for that to happen but at times parent wish for the best for their child (ren) and not to make them suffer, when it comes to transport, nigeria is lagging behind. we try to copy what other countries are doing but we fail. Look at our fellow african counties are far better in almost every sector please don't let our present of bad minds be a hindered problem that can't be solved by our future generations please pass it on till it reaches everybody let make nigeria a home for all #My_NIGERIA_YOUR_NIGERIA #Thank you #ONE_LOVE

(1) (Reply)

. / Online Sap Bpc Training / Give Your Career A Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.