Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

My Birthday Speech - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Birthday Speech (493 Views)

Today Is My Birthday, I'm 35 And I Need A Wife / My Birthday On Point Ladies Wish Me Happy Birthday / I Need A Serious Lady For My Birthday Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday Speech by oyelove(m): 11:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
I want to hide the truth, but then I know, truth will set me free – I am now a year older! I thank God for this feat – reaching this age happy, blessed and contented. My God might not have given me all that I wanted, but at least He sent me all that I needed, and that what matters most to me now. My birthday wasn’t a big bed of roses, been through hell and back. I’ve never been to different hospitals as and I am forever grateful that He provided me with a family that loves me so much, who took care of me, and stood by me, for all those times. With everything that happened to me within the past years made me value my life more, and see it in a different perspective.

Thanks to my family who stayed with me, fought my battles with me, who loves me for what I am, and for all that I will be. Thanks to my friends, real and so-called ones.

To the friends who understood me, and remain with me despite of my weaknesses, stubbornness, and of course my being a PRINCIPLED person.

Thanks to those who turned their back, for you help me value more those who are with me, and aid new spaces for new ones.

Thanks to my new found friends, who added a different joy to my simple life. I wish i can mention your names here..

Nobody knows what this new year will bring me, but with a family, friends and God, I know my life will never go wrong. I only ask God to make this BIRTHDAY one to live to remember as i await my LONG AWAITED TESTIMONIES (e.g a real woman i can CHERISH and grow with) among others.

He already gave me a wonderful brand new start for this year, WITH A GREAT TESTIMONY IN VIEW and I cannot wait to enjoy the rest of this new age.

Happy Birthday to me.

(1) (Reply)

Homely Lady Needs Responsible Man For Marriage / Single For Wedlock / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.