Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) (9397 Views)

Bad Experience With ONLINENAIRA / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / How Real Is E-currencychanger.com And Onlinenaira.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by CaptainBomb(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
i saw an advert on Nairaland today when i was searching for bitcoin seller here on Nairaland.. i found an advert on nairaland business page section .. i clicked the advert which refereed me to www.onlinenaira.com .. i called the number i found on page .. i was able to talk to one of their agent who asked me to register before i can trade with them which i did.. after registration .. i called the guy back that i couldnt find any confirmation email in my mailbox so the guy said that shouldn't be a problem that he will create a new account for me which i accepted.. after he created the account he gave me the account details which i logged in .. the guy told me that i would have to pay 2% of the amount i want to buy with and additional N250 so they charged me N11160 For 20$.. which i paid into their account GT Bank 0226270022, Kayode Adesiyan .. after paying into the account.. the agent who attended to me switched off his phone and refused to talk to me.. i had to check on the page and i found another number of another agent who use glo line spoke to me politely and assured me that i will get my bitcoin.. for over 2 hours i didnt get my bitcoin.. the boss number was unreachable while the idi00t who told me send money switched of his line ... after 3 hours i got a call from the agent who has been talking to me very well that my account has been fund .. i check my account to confirm if my bitcoin is really there.. after checking it.. what i found in my count was 17$.. they still deduct 3$ = 1605 from my order again.. this is picture evidence.. down

Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by CaptainBomb(m): 12:06am On Dec 04, 2016
second picture

Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by moneybugs: 12:10am On Dec 04, 2016
CaptainBomb:
i saw an advert on Nairaland today when i was searching for bitcoin seller here on Nairaland.. i found an advert on nairaland business page section .. i clicked the advert which refereed me to www.onlinenaira.com .. i called the number i found on page .. i was able to talk to one of their agent who asked me to register before i can trade with them which i did.. after registration .. i called the guy back that i couldnt find any confirmation email in my mailbox so the guy said that shouldn't be a problem that he will create a new account for me which i accepted.. after he created the account he gave me the account details which i logged in .. the guy told me that i would have to pay 2% of the amount i want to buy with and additional N250 so they charged me N11160 For 20$.. which i paid into their account GT Bank 0226270022, Kayode Adesiyan .. after paying into the account.. the agent who attended to me switched off his phone and refused to talk to me.. i had to check on the page and i found another number of another agent who use glo line spoke to me politely and assured me that i will get my bitcoin.. for over 2 hours i didnt get my bitcoin.. the boss number was unreachable while the idi00t who told me send money switched of his line ... after 3 hours i got a call from the agent who has been talking to me very well that my account has been fund .. i check my account to confirm if my bitcoin is really there.. after checking it.. what i found in my count was 17$.. they still deduct 3$ = 1605 from my order again.. this is picture evidence.. down
SO YOUR ACCOUNT GET FUNDED WHY CALL THEM SCAMMERS OR IS IT BECAUSE OF THE $3 IF SO BOTH YOU AND THEM ARE NOT GOOD BUSINESS MEN, YOU SHOULD HAVE INQUIRE ABOUT THEIR HIDDEN CHARGES AND THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO LET YOU KNOW.
SO CLOSE THIS THREAD BECAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT GOT FUNDED JUST FORGET ABOUT THE DELAY THAT IS NIGERIA FOR YOU.
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by CaptainBomb(m): 1:07am On Dec 04, 2016
moneybugs:

SO YOUR ACCOUNT GET FUNDED WHY CALL THEM SCAMMERS OR IS IT BECAUSE OF THE $3 IF SO BOTH YOU AND THEM ARE NOT GOOD BUSINESS MEN, YOU SHOULD HAVE INQUIRE ABOUT THEIR HIDDEN CHARGES AND THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO LET YOU KNOW.
SO CLOSE THIS THREAD BECAUSE YOUR ACCOUNT GOT FUNDED JUST FORGET ABOUT THE DELAY THAT IS NIGERIA FOR YOU.
can you please help me with that 1600 naira?
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by moneybugs: 1:27am On Dec 04, 2016
CaptainBomb:
can you please help me with that 1600 naira?
ok your account number grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2016
same thing they did to me too. they charged their fee and still deducted my bitcoin. On a second though, it is possible they sent the exact amount which got reduced due to the fall in the value of bitcoin yesterday up to 0.89 percent. while i was complaining of the reduction in my money, i observed that it kept reducing as the bitcoin market chart nosedived and the value fell. i further lost up to 50 cent and was unable to do the transaction i wanted to.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by olujames(m): 1:36am On Jun 09, 2017
I work for OnlineNaira and it is sad to see people make wrong statements. Here are the issues that set OnlineNaira appart from the competition:

1. Our fees are clearly stated on a dedicated page for fees - https://www.onlinenaira.com/fees.htm.
2. We have a chat app manned by 8 members of staff at any one time.
3. OnlineNaira does not compete with other providers on price and we are proud ot it.
4. We may be more expensive in the market, but we are fast, we have product availability and we have the best customer service offering.
5. We display our fees upfront and at the point of placing the order so there are no hidden fees.
6. At OnlineNaira, we accept bitcoins and other eCurrencies back if you change your mind.

OnlineNaira has been around since 2011. We are not perfect, but still growing. If you are so unhappy about our fees, feel free to talk to us and we'll be glad to give your money back if that's what you want.

OnlineNaira is a PAyment Gateway and eCurrency Exchanger.
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by Tojued: 11:05am On Aug 19, 2017
olujames:
I work for OnlineNaira and it is sad to see people make wrong statements. Here are the issues that set OnlineNaira appart from the competition:

1. Our fees are clearly stated on a dedicated page for fees - https://www.onlinenaira.com/fees.htm.
2. We have a chat app manned by 3 members of staff at any one time.
3. OnlineNaira does not compete with other providers on price and we are proud ot it.
4. We may be more expensive in the market, but we are fast, we have product availability and we have the best customer service offering.
5. We display our fees upfront and at the point of placing the order so there are no hidden fees.
6. At OnlineNaira, we accept bitcoins and other eCurrencies back if you change your mind.

OnlineNaira has been around since 2011. We are not perfect, but still growing. If you are so unhappy about our fees, feel free to talk to us and we'll be glad to give your money back if that's what you want.

Hi olujames, can I receive paypal from a US account using onlinenaira? If yes, how can I go about it?
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by navicorp: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
hmmmm....leave all to God
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by olujames(m): 1:00am On Dec 16, 2017
moneybugs:

Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by olujames(m): 1:06am On Dec 16, 2017
@captainbomb, I see you call OnlineNaira names, but you still maintain an account. I thought such unhappy experience will make you close your account.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by netbizFerdinand: 5:36am On Dec 16, 2017
Oga you bought Bitcoin at the pump time and when the it dropped your money reduced to 17 usd.. you shoud have asked the seller how many coins you're getting.. you're inexperienced.. 0.00023 bitcoin can worth 12000 now, in the next 20 mins the same 0.00023 will be worth more or less.. They are not scamers
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by MrBONE2(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
olujames:

Pls can I withdraw my bitcoin earnings at coinbase via onlinenaira to my bank in Nigeria, if it is possible please how do I go about it
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by Str8talk21: 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
olujames:

I am interested in onlinenaira.com
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Do Not Trade With Onlinenaira.com They Are Scam..(picture Proof) by Docxrl(m): 3:16am On May 10, 2021
I don't know why we are in the habit of discrediting people even if they are doing the right thing.
Have they scammed you?
you must not have read their terms and conditions and know more about their mode of operations, that why you have written this.

Feel free to read this and criticise it in any way possible and I will answer you

https://naijblack..com/2021/05/onlinenaira-review-warning-dont.html

(1) (Reply)

Giverspeer.com / Smoothies And Fruit Juice Shop Business Plan For Nigeria / 80% Nigerians Express Concern Over Indiscriminate Bank Charges – Noipolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.