Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

A Note To My Jewel - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Note To My Jewel (606 Views)

My Love Note To Victoriabee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Note To My Jewel by oyelove(m): 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
My PRAYERS WILL NEVER BE LESS FOR YOU my jewel where ever you are

Even if for now we have less talks, less hellos, less stories, less greetings, but remember that my prayers will never be less for you as i hope to meet you soon, from any part of this nations you are.

Thank you to all friends who have been part of my success story in life as i recount and count my days
Re: A Note To My Jewel by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin

Who's behind this "jewel"?

Abeeeg, spill the beans small small..

Re: A Note To My Jewel by oyelove(m): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2016
Have spelt it out.

No beans to spill small small again ooo
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Who's behind this "jewel"?

Abeeeg, spill the beans small small..
Re: A Note To My Jewel by Jewelnutch: 12:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Sober poeple and lamentations on NL.
Re: A Note To My Jewel by oyelove(m): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2016
I am not used to picking on people.. But my advise for you is please LEARN TO FACE YOUR BUSINESS, or save yourself the headache of others.. It makes life easier..
I assume your comment is a reflection of you.
I equally saw u had a similar post sometimes back..
My advise!!!
Jewelnutch:
Sober poeple and lamentations on NL.
Re: A Note To My Jewel by Jewelnutch: 12:54am On Dec 04, 2016
oyelove:
I am not used to picking on people.. But my advise for you is please LEARN TO FACE YOUR BUSINESS, or save yourself the headache of others.. It makes life easier..
I assume your comment is a reflection of you.
I equally saw u had a similar post sometimes back..
My advise!!!

This lengthy nonsense of yours won't get you outside the box of sobriety you put yourself. Keep wallowing in what you sought after, don't tell me how to go about my remarks or perception. If you don't want critism, don't create Threads. Now eat your own adv.
Re: A Note To My Jewel by oyelove(m): 2:36am On Dec 04, 2016
"Never allow negative people rent a space in your life, kick them out of your life and increase the rent"

That was my quote on my profile, it appears it describes you.

You can continue... your criticism. And don't stop until everyone recognizes you as who u are, if you do stop.. U had better don't.
Jewelnutch:

This lengthy nonsense of yours won't get you outside the box of sobriety you put yourself. Keep wallowing in what you sought after, don't tell me how to go about my remarks or perception. If you don't want critism, don't create Threads. Now eat your own adv.
Re: A Note To My Jewel by Jewelnutch: 2:53am On Dec 04, 2016
oyelove:
"Never allow negative people rent a space in your life, kick them out of your life and increase the rent"

That was my quote on my profile, it appears it describes you.

You can continue... your criticism. And don't stop until everyone recognizes you as who u are, if you do stop.. U had better don't.

Now, nothing personal here. I don't see how your profile could describe me so perfectly in your train of thoughts. I guess you think the world is against you? Well, the real picture is, "EVERYONE IS BUSY WITH LIFE, THE WORLD IS BUSY." Since you live off quotes, that's one from me. (:

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Ajah Based Nairalanders Lets Meet Here / Taraba (jalingo1bali/wukari...) Whatsapp /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.