Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Confused Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confused Mind (559 Views)

I Am Confused? / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / Help. Am Totally Confused Now, I Needs Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Mind by MuyiRano(m): 12:29am On Dec 04, 2016
Can someone make heaven without being baptized?
Re: Confused Mind by Rockyrascal(m): 12:36am On Dec 04, 2016
Ask your pastor now tongue
Re: Confused Mind by mrvitalis(m): 12:51am On Dec 04, 2016
Why would someone even wish to live for ever?
Re: Confused Mind by MuyiRano(m): 7:16am On Dec 04, 2016
mrvitalis:
Why would someone even wish to live for ever?
I don't get.. See d topic again
Re: Confused Mind by mrvitalis(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2016
MuyiRano:

I don't get.. See d topic again
Am saying what's the idea of going to heaven or even living for ever
Re: Confused Mind by collinsfhk(m): 11:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.

God is supreme and only Him justifies.
Re: Confused Mind by MuyiRano(m): 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
collinsfhk:
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.

God is supreme and only Him justifies.

But what about a situation where someone that's about to be executed accepted Jesus christ before being shot?
Re: Confused Mind by collinsfhk(m): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
MuyiRano:

But what about a situation where someone that's about to be executed accepted Jesus christ before being shot?

Having considered that included "God is supreme and only Him justifies."

Rem d thief on d cross
Re: Confused Mind by MuyiRano(m): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
collinsfhk:

Having considered that included "God is supreme and only Him justifies."

Rem d thief on d cross

Yeah, i know. Bt remember dier wasn't any form of water baptism. My ques now is dat wtout been baptized can someone still mk heaven?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 15/12/16 / The Stupidity Of Daddy Freeze: Talk About Imams Too. / Man Buried Alive In A Coffin,to Sty In It 4 3days 2raise Awarenx 4 Depressed Ppl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.