Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,636 members, 7,955,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

Agricultural Seminar On Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agricultural Seminar On Whatsapp (451 Views)

Join a 3-Days Online Seminar On Fast Selling Products plus E-commerce Mentorship / Free Seminar On How To Trade In Forex With Imarketslive In FCT Abuja / Free Seminar On Investment In Precious Metals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricultural Seminar On Whatsapp by ehinmowo: 1:34am On Dec 04, 2016
How will you like to start the new year with a skill? well, the solution is here. Max Agropreneur Service will start and exclusive one week serminar and interaction on whatsapp by Second of January 2017 on the following.

1. fish production
2. snail production
3. piggery
4. Rabbitry
5. Fruits and vegetable production
6. Agro marketing
7. Feed formulation

along with continuous free consultance for six months and seminar materials.
Re: Agricultural Seminar On Whatsapp by ehinmowo: 1:37am On Dec 04, 2016
ehinmowo:
How will you like to start the new year with a skill? well, the solution is here. Max Agropreneur Service will start and exclusive one week serminar and interaction on whatsapp by Second of January 2017 on the following.

1. fish production
2. snail production
3. piggery
4. Rabbitry
5. Fruits and vegetable production
6. Agro marketing
7. Feed formulation

along with continuous free consultance for six months and seminar materials.

i know some Nigerians could still ask me if something lkke that is free. Pls it's not free. Inagine what those things on that list could help you accomplish thisnew year. If you pay 50k for each of them, it worths it
Re: Agricultural Seminar On Whatsapp by ehinmowo: 1:44am On Dec 04, 2016
ehinmowo:

i know some Nigerians could still ask me if something lkke that is free. Pls it's not free. Inagine what those things on that list could help you accomplish thisnew year. If you pay 50k for each of them, it worths it

We have space for jst only 50 persons. Because the group can only take abt 250 persons and we have gotten 200 already. early registration is therefore important.
Re: Agricultural Seminar On Whatsapp by ehinmowo: 1:48am On Dec 04, 2016
I think the interraction you will get here will be better than that of the physical seminar. because you can continue to ask questions even after the seminar.

I don't want to blv that everybody will be interested and i don't like wasting my time. so if you are, drop whatsapp number here and we will contact you
Re: Agricultural Seminar On Whatsapp by onoerime: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2016
50k? This recession? God help you
Re: Agricultural Seminar On Whatsapp by ehinmowo: 4:53am On Dec 05, 2016
onoerime:
50k? This recession? God help you

i never said it's 50k 00. it's nt even up to half of dt. wen u contact me u will knw. However, spk for yourself bro. i can tell u dt about 200 persons hv registered. it depends on ur priorities

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea For Companies That Are Into Accessories(phones pcs tv) / Correct Palm Oil At The Best Price / www.westentrepreneur.com A New Way To Get Answers With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.