Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,754 members, 7,955,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 PM

The Next One Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Next One Year (545 Views)

Still alive One year after the accident. / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! / Missing One-year-old Girl’s Heart Found In Calabar Church; Rev, 6 Others Arreste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Next One Year by Kei144(m): 6:41am On Dec 04, 2016
In October 2001, I was in a dream and I knew in that dream that I was an exceptional man of God. I was living in a room with an appearance that suggested that things were really hard. While I was in this room, I suddenly received the knowledge that the Antichrist had just entered the town in which I lived and that he was coming to catch me, because I was a big problem to him. I decided that I had to run away from him. I picked up only two small things that I could conveniently hold in my hands; I opened the door and walked into the street. As soon as I hit the street, I saw two Christian sisters who wore long gowns made of Nigerian textile fabric. When they saw me, they were filled with terror because they understood that I was going away from them and I had been their last hope. The knowledge then came to me that I had predicted the time for the arrival of the Antichrist; that day came and the Antichrist actually arrived. Then I woke up from the dream.

When I woke up from this dream, I knew that it meant that I was going to be around after the rapture has taken place and I wasn’t happy about it. I also had a dream in 1999 showing me still in the world after the rapture must have taken place. I didn’t like the idea at all. But over the years, I got to know that I belong in the woman of Revelation 12. In Revelation 12, the woman gives birth to a male child that is snatched up to heaven—the rapture. God will raise up some Jewish evangelists whose ministries will raise the people of God to the level necessary for the rapture. Some Igbos will feature prominently in this end-time ministry because there are Jews in Igboland. If you want to understand my 2001 dream, read Revelation 12.
Re: The Next One Year by Kei144(m): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2016
Prediction of the Arrival of the Antichrist

The Antichrist will begin to reign in the world in November, 2017. Jesus described an astronomical sign that will mark the time of the rapture and the arrival of the Antichrist. The sign is described in Revelation 12. For a good understanding of the sign of Revelation 12, google “the sign of revelation 12 in 2017”.

The rapture will take place shortly before the Antichrist begins to reign. I believe that the rapture will take place in November, 2017. I came about this date through computer simulation study of the sign of Revelation 12. The sign of Revelation 12 will occur in the sky on 23rd September, 2017. Re. 12:2 says that on that day, the woman is pregnant and is about to give birth. The birthing of the male child does not take place on that day.

As the people of God grow in the Spirit in preparation for the rapture, the enormous red dragon begins to manifest. Great opposition will come against the people of God. Great persecution will ensue. Satan will fight to prevent as many people of God as possible from making the rapture.

Mt. 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
Mt. 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
Mt. 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
Mt. 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
Mt. 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Mt. 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Re. 6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.
Re: The Next One Year by Kei144(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2016
We are entering a time of Trouble

Mt. 24:7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
Mt. 24:8 All these are the beginning of birth-pains.

The world is about to change in a terrible way. The next one year will be a time of great trouble on earth. There will be wars and economic collapse of nations. Things are going to be extremely hard. It is in this time of darkness that the people of God must grow in the Spirit and reach the level necessary for rapture. Wise people of God will make it; foolish ones will not make it.

Is. 60:1 “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.
Is. 60:2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you.
Re: The Next One Year by Kei144(m): 6:49am On Dec 04, 2016
Growing in the Spirit

How do the wise people of God grow in the Spirit? Jesus is our example (1Pe. 2:21). He transformed from being an ordinary young man living in Nazareth to functioning publicly as the Son of God by going to be baptized by john the Baptist in the River Jordan. God subsequently baptized him with the Holy Spirit. The Spirit then moved him into the desert where he grew tremendously in the Spirit. The starting point therefore is to be baptized into Christ in water and in the Spirit.

There are two ways in which a person can be baptized in the Holy Spirit. One way is for the person involved to continue to pray for the gift of the Spirit (Lk. 11:13). The other way is for a person who has grown in the spirit to lay hand on the person that wants to receive and prayerfully transfer the Holy Spirit. This second way is based on Jesus’ promise that if anyone believes in him, out of the person’s belly shall flow streams of living water (Jn. 7:38).

After a person has received the Holy Spirit from God, the spirit man is very small in stature and in strength. In order for the spirit man to grow in stature and strength, it must be fed with spiritual food and spiritual drink.

1Co. 10:2 They were all baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.
1Co. 10:3 They all ate the same spiritual food
1Co. 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.
1Co. 10:11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfilment of the ages has come.

Just as we receive the Holy Spirit by praying to God, we should also ask God to feed us with spiritual food (the bread of life) and to give us Spiritual drink (living water). I believe that the prayer, “Give us this day our daily bread” refers to spiritual food and spiritual drink. We should feed on spiritual food and spiritual drink everyday.

Lk. 21:34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with dissipation, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you unexpectedly like a trap.
Lk. 21:35 For it will come upon all those who live on the face of the whole earth.
Lk. 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man.”

https://www.nairaland.com/3450293/earthly-man-spiritual-man
Re: The Next One Year by Kei144(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2016
For those with some knowledge of eschatology, following are indications that the Antichrist will arise in November 2017.

Abbas: 2017 will be the year of Palestinian statehood http://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-november-30-2016/

Will a two-state solution be announced in November?

Over the past century, the month of November has seen a slew of ground-breaking events in the annals of the Jewish state. There was the Balfour Declaration, the British Empire’s declaration of support for the establishment of a national home for the Jewish people in the Land of Israel (November 1917); the UN resolution on the establishment of a Jewish state (November 1947); the visit by Egyptian President Anwar Sadat to Jerusalem (November 1977); and the Annapolis Conference, which launched the important negotiations between Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on a permanent status arrangement (November 2007). http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/04/israel-palestine-conflict-resolution-obama-three-initiatives.html

(1) (Reply)

The Bible's Scientific inaccuracies / From Sorrow To Joy 2017 Crusade (the Lords Chosen) / Was He ( Jesus Christ) Truly Crucified? What's Your View.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.