Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

The Truth About Ultimate Cycler.... - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / The Truth About Ultimate Cycler.... (2425 Views)

Make N40,000 with N8,000 investment. The system refers downlines to you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Ultimate Cycler.... by Teekrayne(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Hello friends.. Few weeks ago, I joined a platform called Ultimate cycler and since then, I have been extremely happy, financially! But at a point, the system started misbehaving! When you log into your account, it brings another persons' details. Fear gripped me as i thought that my account had been hacked... I didn't know who to complain to... Few hours later, the system was restored. Another thing I failed to realise was that the system experienced an exponential growth, in terms of registration in Africa, Nigeria to be precise! It was estimated that over 100,000 to 200,000 Nigerians joins the platform everyday, not even weekly, monthly or yearly... Did you hear that Now there was a need to upgrade the system so as to meet up with the standard of the numbers of those trooping in everyday because it was only designed on a small scale level.. If the founder, Peter Wolfing had envisaged that it was going to be a bomb, he would have designed it in a big way, I suppose. Friday, this week, the system was then finally shut down again around 9:am because it was due for upgrade.. Old and new participants tried logging in, but the only thing they got was an error message, fuelling rumours that the scheme had crashed. I laugh in Izon Language. They kept on trying to log in, but it was still the same old story. Then our able media house started doing what they are good at. Truth be told, the system did not crash! Wait, how can the system crumble when it is not the system that pays participants? ..... I just want you all(new and old participants) to be rest assured that the system will bounce back soon, better. I just logged in now, the graphics has been upgraded, the name has been changed to "ultimate cycler global commitment"... I guarantee that we will enjoy it better now... God bless you beautiful people.

Re: The Truth About Ultimate Cycler.... by ovieigho(m): 9:23am On Dec 04, 2016
Gbayii....bro.

Pls if you have any whatssap group for ultimate cycle let me knw
Re: The Truth About Ultimate Cycler.... by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2016
Teekrayne:
Hello friends.. Few weeks ago, I joined a platform called Ultimate cycler and since then, I have been extremely happy, financially! But at a point, the system started misbehaving! When you log into your account, it brings another persons' details. Fear gripped me as i thought that my account had been hacked... I didn't know who to complain to... Few hours later, the system was restored. Another thing I failed to realise was that the system experienced an exponential growth, in terms of registration in Africa, Nigeria to be precise! It was estimated that over 100,000 to 200,000 Nigerians joins the platform everyday, not even weekly, monthly or yearly... Did you hear that Now there was a need to upgrade the system so as to meet up with the standard of the numbers of those trooping in everyday because it was only designed on a small scale level.. If the founder, Peter Wolfing had envisaged that it was going to be a bomb, he would have designed it in a big way, I suppose. Friday, this week, the system was then finally shut down again around 9:am because it was due for upgrade.. Old and new participants tried logging in, but the only thing they got was an error message, fuelling rumours that the scheme had crashed. I laugh in Izon Language. They kept on trying to log in, but it was still the same old story. Then our able media house started doing what they are good at. Truth be told, the system did not crash! Wait, how can the system crumble when it is not the system that pays participants? ..... I just want you all(new and old participants) to be rest assured that the system will bounce back soon, better. I just logged in now, the graphics has been upgraded, the name has been changed to "ultimate cycler global commitment"... I guarantee that we will enjoy it better now... God bless you beautiful people.

ogbeni! it has crashed jor! the video by the so called founder is just to buy himself time. he's gonna go underground and needs time to perfect his exit strategy! Move on, your money done go grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Ultimate Cycler.... by Teekrayne(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
coollabman:

ogbeni! it has crashed jor! the video by the so called founder is just to buy himself time. he's gonna go underground and needs time to perfect his exit strategy! Move on, your money done go grin grin grin grin
Well, let's wait and see then....
Re: The Truth About Ultimate Cycler.... by Teekrayne(m): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
ovieigho:
Gbayii....bro.

Pls if you have any whatssap group for ultimate cycle let me knw
I do have one..... But its meant for those in my train....
Re: The Truth About Ultimate Cycler.... by ovieigho(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Teekrayne:

I do have one..... But its meant for those in my train....
ok
Re: The Truth About Ultimate Cycler.... by dtidowu(f): 1:01am On Dec 08, 2016
They there they jonze! I logged in today and got paid
I am on a very active team so if u wanna join my team whatsapp me on 08164972533 so i can give u my link
Re: The Truth About Ultimate Cycler.... by Teekrayne(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
dtidowu:
They there they jonze! I logged in today and got paid
I am on a very active team so if u wanna join my team whatsapp me on 08164972533 so i can give u my link
Good work BRO

(1) (Reply)

. / Whatsapp Phone Database Of Any Category Or Location For Sale.lagos,abuja,ikeja / Make Up To 50,000 Naira daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.