Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa (24976 Views)

[PHOTO] Dangote, Otedola, Meet Buhari As Elumelu Invests $2.5m In Power Sector / Dangote, Otedola, Sam Iwuajoku And Richie Shittu Chilling During Sallah Period / Cecilia Ibru Pictured At Techpoint Inspired Event In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by LordGuru1: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2016
FTC 1st Page!

cool

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by Silensa1234: 7:25am On Dec 05, 2016
nice
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Enough of dumb frivolties! Nig. Is bleeding!! Buhari face ur work o!!!
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by Proffdada: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2016
afanide:
That lady with her finger on her chin is always looking confused......

She looks like a serious person who is very attentive to what they are saying BUT i tell you, she's confused there..
when you have the burden of a nation thrusted on your shoulders amidst the dirt of corruption that accompanied, surely you'll be confused
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by Abihorlah219: 7:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Opistorincos:
Make I go gather boys kidnap all of them,ill be rich forever

Niger Delta people sha
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by autonomous22: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2016
Time Neva reach for dis man to go bak to Morocco ??
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by bluecircle470: 8:25am On Dec 05, 2016
afanide:

She looks like a serious person who is very attentive to what they are saying BUT i tell you, she's confused there..

But u are more confused Dan her
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by braine(m): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2016
Wadraj:
You wouldn't see Mike Adenuga in event like this. I love the guy's class. He is never a cynosure in the public glare.

Maybe because hes too fat to leave his chair.
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2016
braine:

Maybe because hes too fat to leave his chair.

Nah! it's all about class. You can't see him unless he wants to see you.

Dangote even said in an interview that he didn't have his number and neither did he know where exactly he was.
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by braine(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2016
Wadraj:

Nah! it's all about class. You can't see him unless he wants to see you.

Dangote even said in an interview that he didn't have his number and neither did he know where exactly he was.

Nobody needs him. Its good hes not all in our faces. One less proud person to deal with.
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by CARLOSTK(m): 9:53am On Dec 05, 2016
DANGOTE don take over aso villa ooo na everything he wan day dia
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:01am On Dec 05, 2016
afanide:

With her BIG eyes like Oliver Twist and Scatter-Scatter destruction like Frank Spencer. (Ooohhh! I just destroyed the entire Nigerian Economy...Oohh-ooohh.... I'll pay for any damages) - Mumu!
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by UuzbaGuuzba: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Proffdada:
when you have the burden of a nation thrusted on your shoulders amidst the dirt of corruption that accompanied, surely you'll be confused
And you will seriously entrust the entire wealth of a Nation to one stup.d school girl? If she never learn work finish, she should go a sit down. One cannot be handling a nations economy as if it is Industrial Training you are doing. There is no picture I have ever seen of her, Internet or TV, where she doesn't look confused.
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by seenter84: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Keno adeosun maga
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by jeyselassie(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
afanide:

hahaha grin
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by shegsrules(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wadraj:
You wouldn't see Mike Adenuga in event like this. I love the guy's class. He is never a cynosure in the public glare.

Well spoken
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by seunfape(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
That lady kemi is too beautiful
Re: Dangote, Otedola Pictured At King Of Morocco Banguet At Aso Villa by bellangie: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
They keep enjoying lots of wealth, happiness, abound. We know these people they will never stop enjoying themselves. God will save us from their careless spending.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Imported Products Fast (Online & Offline) / Inside Metering Industry In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Updated : How To Make Money Selling Simple Quotes On Etsy-- Free Training!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.