Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T (32434 Views)

Offa Bank Robbery Update: Nigerian Police Keep Mum On Suspects, Loot / Ghanaian Loses N15m To Fake Nigerian Spiritualists / Nigeria SSS, “tortured” Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15 Million To Keep Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by hedonistic: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Not surprised.
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Collins0609(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Afonjas,i thought its only igbos dat love money

2 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by 4nobody4every1: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by soberdrunk(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
This family has taken "shameless" to a whole new level!! angry angry kai!!!

1 Like

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by femo86(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
CXLVII:
[b]In recession period...That money is worth the life o

Igbo man go give SSS four of hin pikin for execution.....

Nna!...Thats NGN60,000,000[/b]

Baba.......SMH for you oooo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by castrokins(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
The SSS Under Buhari Has Refused To Appoint A Spokesperson, Neither Have They Phone Numbers For PR. Even A Multi-faceted, Multi-dimensional Intelligence Units In America Still Run Twitter Accounts, Provide Phone Numbers And Emails, And Are As Closer To The People As They Are To Their Name Tags.
There Was Truly A Country!

4 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by amanze15(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
this is some dirty covet things angry angry
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by transient123(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Sad tale. 15m with the brutal way he was murdered.

Oh God, the family sold eyitayor for 15m because he wasn't even worth 15thousand, what a cruel world, what a date that befell eyitayor.

Lessons to learn. Abhor criminality and criminal friends, they could your source to the great beyond.
Ensure you do adhkar morning and evening to ward off evil and worship only a monotheitic creator.
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by passionate88: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
They wanted change, voted change and they should enjoy the change.

Buncha useless people angry angry angry angry angry angry

The SSS could not be reached for comments. The agency does not have a spokesperson, neither does it have an email address or phone number through which it can be contacted. Before the current administration, the SSS used to have a spokesperson, Marilyn Ogar, but the current leadership of the agency led by Lawal Daura, has refused to appoint one or disclose how it should be officially contacted for enquiries.
This administration just useless.

5 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by wolewole200(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Quite sad and really unfortunate.

The last time the DSS conducted a Gestapo operation on the alleged corrupt Judges, not a few Nigerians were shouting in support of the madness. I joined some few Nigerians to condemn this criminal activity but was called several names.

Maybe, just maybe the victim here was one of those hailing the actions of Buhari then, maybe not. Even if the victim was guilty of the said crime, should he be murdered by government agencies? A criminal is innocent until proven guilty.

I hope my fear is not coming to light, that we are back in the days of brutality, selective prosecution, military junta and Nigeria becoming a POLICE STATE

#Shalom

2 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Big shame on the sss/ambode/akiolu/family of deceased!...pathetic bunch!

1 Like

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by hedonistic: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
we should not be emotional with issues in this country. first the sss were wrong, but this media stunt is very wrong. If it was to be ur phone or account number that was clone u will shout to the high heavens , that is they say show me ur friend and I will tell u who u are. this s d reason why criminality will not end in our society, cause they know people will always fight for them. a major reason y our security agency are being compromise today.

I have very scathing words for you, but I will try to be patient, because I know that recession brings out the lunatic in many people. What exactly is your point?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Kingbuhari(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
if nah so CIA dey operate for America, believe me America would have been a hell of a country... Buhari is a cow and clueless SSS are dunce.... TUFIAKWA

4 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Kingbuhari(m): 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
if nah so CIA dey operate for America, believe me America would have been a hell of a country... Buhari is a cow and clueless SSS are dunce.... i need not to grieve bcux nah his Togolese ppl voted for change.... he has received his own verse of Buhari chain mantra TUFIAKWA
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by ultimateyankee: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
we should not be emotional with issues in this country. first the sss were wrong, but this media stunt is very wrong. if it was to be ur phone or account number that was clone u will shout to the high heavens, that is they say show me ur friend and I will tell u who u are. this s d reason why criminality will not end in our society, cause they know people will always fight for them. a major reason y our security agency are being compromise today.

See I swear god you be fool u no get sense your Mather carry your brain take cook give your family eat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by trademoore1: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
we should not be emotional with issues in this country. first the sss were wrong, but this media stunt is very wrong. if it was to be ur phone or account number that was clone u will shout to the high heavens, that is they say show me ur friend and I will tell u who u are. this s d reason why criminality will not end in our society, cause they know people will always fight for them. a major reason y our security agency are being compromise today.
So they should torture a suspect to death cos they lack good investigative techniques

3 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by hedonistic: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
yes, that was y I said earlier that they were wrong in all ramification. we should also learn how to condemn those that harbour criminals and same time refuse to cooperate with security agency

****What was the so-called crime that led to all this? A MERE case of impersonation/fraud. Anywhere in the world, this is not a violent crime, and DOES NOT require maximum force when dealing with it. No need for any foolish justification or foolish preaching like you're doing.

We're not talking about deadly armed robbers, kidnappers or terrorists who pose a threat to the safety and security of members of the public. It's simply a matter of someone who cloned a phone number with intent to defraud. Now tell me why and how that necessitated the kind of gra-gra VIOLENT approach deployed by the DSS in this raid, leading to the death of an innocent man? What the hell are you talking about, ****? Why are so many Nigerians so backward and uncivilised?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by bigpicture001: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
...honestly,i would enjoin all nairalander and all social media agents all around d country to force the national assembly to amend the act that created the state security service...sus. honestly dat security outfit is worse dan any one thought,dey don't do anything like ibvestigation,all dey do is to beat ppl to confess things they didn't do..i wz once a victim of their stupidity,i wz arrested out if the blue.i don't do anything illegal in ma life,i was kidnapped by them...cuz that is how they operate...and taken to dia post..i wz locked up for 2weeks,by eye was injured by their agent,and while I wz there,i saw haw. they hang ppl with the hand cuff and hanging from the roof of a haws. And beaten one in 3days to confess by force..almost every1 wz beaten thus way daily.it got to ma turn.dey said an from abia,while Av nvr visited abia state.they said I owned cars while Av nvr had even 100k then ma whole life..they beat me with a 2 by 2 stick.2 persons at once until ma leg is broken...am not joking ma femur broke from ma thought down to ma kneel.i lost ma ability to b an able person forever
I wz sent to a teaching hospital and then I called ma family whom they intimidated wt statement that they are above the law...and nobody can do them anything. I was left there and ma family whom they have refused to see me early took me away.students protested at their gate and they claimed then dat I wasn't in their custody.....honesty.....i secretly rejoice whenever I hear abt the death if any ass member. I hate them with passion. And for the agent that broke ma leg.i wl never 4give u.u must hear from me in court of in prayer through Wot ever I blive.....i would rather die than allow his threat of killing me and nothing would happen come to pass
I hated nigeria fro. Dat day.it wz a mistaken identify. No compensation wz given

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by hedonistic: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
bigpicture001:
...honestly,i would enjoin all nairalander and all social media agents all around d country to force the national assembly to amend the act that created the state security service...sus. honestly dat security outfit is worse dan any one thought,dey don't do anything like ibvestigation,all dey do is to beat ppl to confess things they didn't do..i wz once a victim of their stupidity,i wz arrested out if the blue.i don't do anything illegal in ma life,i was kidnapped by them...cuz that is how they operate...and taken to dia post..i wz locked up for 2weeks,by eye was injured by their agent,and while I wz there,i saw haw. they hang ppl with the hand cuff and hanging from the roof of a haws. And beaten one in 3days to confess by force..almost every1 wz beaten thus way daily.it got to ma turn.dey said an from abia,while Av nvr visited abia state.they said I owned cars while Av nvr had even 100k then ma whole life..they beat me with a 2 by 2 stick.2 persons at once until ma leg is broken...am not joking ma femur broke from ma thought down to ma kneel.i lost ma ability to b an able person forever
I wz sent to a teaching hospital and then I called ma family whom they intimidated wt statement that they are above the law...and nobody can do them anything. I was left there and ma family whom they have refused to see me early took me away.students protested at their gate and they claimed then dat I wasn't in their custody.....honesty.....i secretly rejoice whenever I hear abt the death if any ass member. I hate them with passion. And for the agent that broke ma leg.i wl never 4give u.u must hear from me in court of in prayer through Wot ever I blive.....i would rather die than allow his threat of killing me and nothing would happen come to pass
I hated nigeria fro. Dat day.it wz a mistaken identify. No compensation wz given

Jesus.

I will bookmark this and read it carefully to determine the next course of action.

Where and when did this happen?

5 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nigerians sef! Una no even read the article. The family were paid 1.5 Million NOT 15 Million
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by IPOB123london: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2016

And to the DSS/SSS & Nigeria's security agents, remember that one day you will in front of your creator & you will answer for the crimes you committed against humanity. No bribery nor man know man nor adjournment for heaven, na one way trafficator to hell fire..

i give up

when Nnamdi kanu said lucifer himself lives in this nigger area then do u still need proof

everyday all u see in nigger-area social network is Rest In Peace like na tom tom sweet

the wickedness in this part of the world has destroyed humanity for good

in any way we are on the march

mad people

anyway afonjas show your trait oya

3 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
hedonistic:

You're a bloody idiot. What was the so-called crime that led to all this? A MERE case of impersonation/fraud. Anywhere in the world, this is not a violent crime, and DOES NOT require maximum force when dealing with it. No need for any foolish justification or foolish preaching like you're doing.

We're not talking about deadly armed robbers, kidnappers or terrorists who pose a threat to the safety and security of members of the public. It's simply a matter of someone who cloned a phone number with intent to defraud. Now tell me why and how that necessitated the kind of gra-gra VIOLENT approach deployed by the DSS in this raid, leading to the death of an innocent man? What the hell are you talking about, you fool? Why are so many Nigerians so backward and uncivilised?
it has not gotten to calling of names, like what I said earlier what the security agency did was very wrong. let's face the fact, a criminal is a criminal, either fraudster, armed robber or what ever u call them. we were not there so one cannot verify if truly they scale through the fence or not
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by SycophanticGoat: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
You won't see modath here, yet she was quick to attack Igbos in her show of tribal shame back when it was alleged that some Igbos from Enugu state collected money from the terrorist fulani herdsmen.

Diaplaying tribal bigotry and unwarranted hypocrisy sure makes one appear stupid tho.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
trademoore1:

So they should torture a suspect to death cos they lack good investigate techniques
torturing suspect depending on the crime is wrong. that is y we have to pray, avoid troublesome region, stay clear of hotspot and dress/look decent to avoid any story that touch
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
as for me i am fed and tired of holding a nigerian passport or been associated with nigeria, i don't know about you people but i am ready to denounce my citizenship to that jungle zoo calle nigeria. angry
and for you people who wants to continue as nigerian citizens i wonder who will be next, to be totured and murdered by the Authorities called the SSS.

2 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by hedonistic: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
it has not gotten to calling of names, like what I said earlier what the security agency did was very wrong. let's face the fact, a criminal is a criminal, either fraudster, armed robber or what ever u call them. we were not there so one cannot verify if truly they scale through the fence or not
A criminal is a criminal?

May God forgive you. I'm so angry that if I let loose now, I'm sure Seun and the unstable mods would ban my entire IP address for life.

I'll leave you to face the fate that awaits you.

4 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by kel5000(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
You so so heartless.

4 Likes

Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
I no go talk,make they no trace my ip address
Re: How SSS Tortured Man To Death; Then Paid Family N15m To Keep Mum - Premium T by Douglaufuoma(m): 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
ultimateyankee:

See I swear god you be fool u no get sense your Mather carry your brain take cook give your family eat
it has not gotten to that stage, sss were wrong to murder him yes. a crime was committed which they were trying to arrest the culprit but got the wrong person who later too them to the right person, according to the story. let's assume the guy cooperate with the security men I think he would have been alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos (Photo) / Young Man Stabbed Multiple Times During Late Night Robbery In Lagos. Photos / Man Stabs His Boss To Death Over Unpaid Salary In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.