Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. (1575 Views)

Frsc Shortlist And Screening Lagos / FRSC Recruitment Mail On Screening And Physical Fitness Assessment / Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. by saintmark88(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2016
This thread is for Npower Corp volunteers for mushin LGA of Lagos State. As the Npower verification and screening for mushin LG is set to commence, Npower Corp volunteers pls troop in let's reason and share info together
Re: Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. by scene1: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2016
has the screening and verification been done, please I need update, cos av been unable to log in
Re: Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. by olabisiano76(m): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2016
Pls o when is the verification commencing cos we don wait tire o
Re: Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. by freshboi88: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2016
scene1:
has the screening and verification been done, please I need update, cos av been unable to log in

Did u go to the LG to submit ur congratulatory msg and write ur name down??
Re: Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. by freshboi88: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2016
olabisiano76:
Pls o when is the verification commencing cos we don wait tire o

Did u write ur name down at the LG??
Re: Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. by justvictor57(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
I was there yday and i was directed to one office where i met a woman who said they were yet to receive any directive for npower concerning the verification. So i left but will check back again.
Re: Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. by freshboi88: 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2016
justvictor57:
I was there yday and i was directed to one office where i met a woman who said they were yet to receive any directive for npower concerning the verification. So i left but will check back again.

Meanwhile there's a group incase y'all interested n joining... Pls indicate
Re: Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. by justvictor57(m): 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2016
freshboi88:

Meanwhile there's a group incase y'all interested n joining... Pls indicate
Ok freshboi..08068866941
Re: Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. by olabisiano76(m): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2016
Yes I did
freshboi88:

Did u write ur name down at the LG??
Re: Npower Mushin LG, Lagos State Verification And Screening.. by freshboi88: 8:40am On Dec 31, 2016
olabisiano76:
Yes I did

Are u already in a group!??...........a whatsapp group??

(1) (Reply)

2017 Kpmg Undergraduate And Graduate Internship / Hr/admin Intern / Massive Job Recruitment For Academic Staffs At Federal University, Gashua 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.