Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 (50392 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / What Is The Meaning Of 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Spells(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Vecto:

In Niklaus Mikealson's voice...

Then...perhaps you're a sentimental fool? grin
the originals.... Film of life
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by MrPresident1: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
ayofimihan:

Ejo po. hian!

grin
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by endtimevibes: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hmm I c
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by uzolexis(f): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

My sister you are a fine lady o, real African beauty kiss

See the pristine smile on your face proceeding from a heart as beautiful as d rose of America grin

My sister you are fine o wink
my brother, this your lines eh cheesy grin smiley thank you o
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Infinity55(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Haaaa Haaaa 666 in your ATM so are you also in MMM guys the time is ticking no one knows how she or him will be in Invited to join the iluminate, thank i followed my mind never to JOIN MMM i prefer to surfer and get my cool money and pls remember money is the frut of all evil
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by MrPresident1: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzolexis:

my brother, this your lines eh cheesy grin smiley thank you o

You are welcome ooo my dear sister cheesy wink

How was your day, hope you had a nice one. Did you go to church?
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by uzolexis(f): 9:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are welcome ooo my dear sister cheesy wink

How was your day, hope you had a nice one. Did you go to church?
my day was great and no I didn't go to church.
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by MrPresident1: 9:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
uzolexis:

my day was great and no I didn't go to church.

Why you nor go church na Asa nwa sad? Church is very good for the health grin
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by bezimo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dreamwaker:
My New GT Bank Debit Card's C.V.V. Is 666 (Photo)

While out shopping, I lost my debit card so I applied for a new one. It was ready in a week which to me is a long time to get a replacement card. Other banks do it in less than 20 minutes. Anyway I got my card and went home.

I didn't bother looking at the card until yesterday when I wanted to shop online and time to put the C.V.V number, I was shocked to see 666. Ah mogbe!!! Revelations in the Bible came to my mind. What ever you want to buy, 666 will be required. I didn't buy whatever I wanted to buy and started trying to convince myself that it's just a coincidence but it's not possible.

I cannot keep this card and GT Bank must give me a free replacement. For my religious beliefs and also security. It can easily be guessed by any fraudster.

Meanwhile I will like to know how many people will keep the card. Don't try and convince me sha, I have made up my mind smiley

That's the mark of the beast stated in the Bible even the satanic mark.Reject it with everything you have get another even if it means paying 1000 or so to get another one.

Offcourse simple spiritually ignorant minds won't see anything wrong with the number.

1 Like

Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

yes I have. fool, if u avent, simply say so instead of seeking unnecessary attention.
wat would I gain in lying abh C.V.V? or u tot everyone is a Liar lyk u? grow up more, immature adult
That your face like 3 days sour egusi.
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
BoboYekini:
That your face like 3 days sour egusi.

kkkk. upload ur/gf pix let's see.
iranu
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:

kkkk. upload ur/gf pix let's see. iranu
You will just die if you see my babe compared to yourself. gba.
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Princepoint(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
opethom:
Forget about all this 666 of a thing Joor. , or bring your atm let me use it for you

omo ole lol
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by opethom(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Princepoint:

omo ole lol
Shebi na him dey fear

1 Like

Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by adeyemi91(m): 12:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:
My New GT Bank Debit Card's C.V.V. Is 666 (Photo)

While out shopping, I lost my debit card so I applied for a new one. It was ready in a week which to me is a long time to get a replacement card. Other banks do it in less than 20 minutes. Anyway I got my card and went home.

I didn't bother looking at the card until yesterday when I wanted to shop online and time to put the C.V.V number, I was shocked to see 666. Ah mogbe!!! Revelations in the Bible came to my mind. What ever you want to buy, 666 will be required. I didn't buy whatever I wanted to buy and started trying to convince myself that it's just a coincidence but it's not possible.

I cannot keep this card and GT Bank must give me a free replacement. For my religious beliefs and also security. It can easily be guessed by any fraudster.

Meanwhile I will like to know how many people will keep the card. Don't try and convince me sha, I have made up my mind smiley
What will u say abt my acct number dat ends with 666...
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 05, 2016
Guy, even bible get page 666. Anyway, the decision is yours.

1 Like

Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by TreasuredLeidy(f): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2016
BoboYekini:
You will just die if you see my babe compared to yourself. gba.

kkkkkkkkkkk. oya swerve
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by clinton21: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Is not just a number so is nothing.
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by FrancisAdl(m): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Boss if keeping this card will give me 666 million naira, I won't still keep the card.

Oga stop deceiving yourself, you'd keep it if 6million is inside. That's just a coincidence, what exactly are you thinking? That the world would start ending from gtbank? Lol
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by jonbellion(m): 7:45am On Dec 05, 2016
The kind of damage religion has done to Africa cannot be fixed in a day........
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by calebokey45(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2016
FrancisAdl:

Oga stop deceiving yourself, you'd keep it if 6million is inside. That's just a coincidence, what exactly are you thinking? That the world would start ending from gtbank? Lol
i tire for all these religious fanatics, maybe the owner of gtbank na the Antichrist grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by tammie24: 9:51am On Dec 05, 2016
Nobody can convince me to use that number

Never!!!
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Padipadi(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2016
Seun:
The writer of Revelation apparently believed that Emperor Nero of Rome was the antichrist. The number 666 was referring to him:
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/~grout/encyclopaedia_romana/gladiators/nero.html Emperor Nero persecuted Christians in the most barbaric way you could imagine. Feeding them to lions and other animals, crucifying them, burning them, and all sorts of nasty wicked stuff, but he died long before anyone alive today was born, so Christians don't need to be afraid of him or his stupid number anymore.
What of other stuffs like strange diseases that was also predicted? Nero is not the only 666 agent. There are more. Including atheists.
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 05, 2016
FrancisAdl:

I already have more than 6m so your post is flawed cool

buffalowings:

Op since you can show us that

Kindly turn the card over and snap it
Then post it here then we can know you're telling the truth

Lol do I look like I'm from Ekiti?
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by FrancisAdl(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I already have more than 6m so your post is flawed cool

Lol do I look like I'm from Ekiti?

You have more than 6million in cash with that kind of mindset, what do you do please?
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
FrancisAdl:

You have more than 6million in cash with that kind of mindset, what do you do please?

I'm an armed robber and hacker. nosy parker.

Just so you know, I know who you are. Last name A**di aka a**dino and fam call you Chi**** Your bday May and you are 23. I could go on

1 Like

Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Butteredpako: 1:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I'm an armed robber and hacker. nosy parker.
Just so you know, I know who you are. Francis Aladi.
cheesy cheesy lol,, now that was funny.

D ol 666 tin tho, not so much

But, its your card, and your account,, so do whatever you want. If it were up to me tho, I'd say give Folake the 1k u'd use to get a new card so she'd use it to buy biscuit grin grin

you know what I mean grin
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Butteredpako:

cheesy cheesy lol,, now that was funny.

D ol 666 tin tho, not so much

But, its your card, and your account,, so do whatever you want. If it were up to me tho, I'd say give Folake the 1k u'd use to get a new card so she'd use it to buy biscuit grin grin

you know what I mean grin

I don't know what you mean. After Folake buys the biscuit, what's in it for me?
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Butteredpako: 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dreamwaker:

I don't know what you mean. After Folake buys the biscuit, what's in it for me?
Oh, you'll see, brotha,,, you'll see.
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Butteredpako:

Oh, you'll see, brotha,,, you'll see.

Ah oya send Folake my way. She better be fine. cool
Re: My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 by Niflheim(m): 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Summary of christianity,

1.Attach meaning to meaningless things.

2.Be afraid of numbers(and in the process, fail mathematics).

3.Look for problems where there are actually none(like requesting that they replace a completely perfect card).

4.Use only 2% of your brain(is 666 the only Security number in existence?!!! How does this incident confirm "buybull prophesy"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud / Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.