Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Can Queen Elizabeth Cook? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can Queen Elizabeth Cook? (571 Views)

5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out / How Can I Cook Vegetable Soup? / Nigerian Online Cook Off Show : Showcasing African Cuisine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Queen Elizabeth Cook? by AjalaJ(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Can Queen Elizabeth cook, and if so, is there a dish she cooks well?

She does not cook.

There was a special, I think on PBS about her, and the most she did once in awhile, which brought all the staff into shock is when she serves herself something.

It means that the dish is brought to her, set up, but it’s more than one serving, and she puts food on her plate.

This is as close to the kitchen as she gets.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Can-Queen-Elizabeth-cook-and-if-so-is-there-a-dish-she-cooks-well

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Can Queen Elizabeth Cook? by Coyotejack(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
That's why she is Queen

(1) (Reply)

Fanta And Sprite With High Level Of Benzoic Acid Is Only Meant For Nigerian's / Where Can I Get A Cake As Soon As Possible / If My Future Children Don’t Like Me Drinking Alcohol In Front Of Them, They Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.